is that a low set cheekbone?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
High set, but his cheekbones are vertically big, so it appears low set, the same goes for Hexum, Basso, Depp, and more
i see
but dow ho you evaluate cheekbone height? what are you seeing there to reach this conclusion? what points are you comparing or features you're looking?

i see
but dow ho you evaluate cheekbone height? what are you seeing there to reach this conclusion? what points are you comparing or features you're looking?
if your cheekbones are closer to nostril level, theyre low set. if otherwise, higher set

i see
U divide the most laterally proeminent part of the face by the midface ratio, anything above 81% is considered high set

bony part is at the middle of the ear on the front profile so it’s roughly mid-set not strongly high nor low

High set, but his cheekbones are vertically big, so it appears low set, the same goes for Hexum, Basso, Depp, and more
lol, Depp definitely has low-set, hollow cheeks, and he's famous for that uniqueness

IMG 20240901 221045

Last edited:
If you don't know how to define it, just google it or any thread here will tell you that
only true way to tell is relationship between nose and cheebbone. if widest point of face is higher than mid of cheekbone it’s high, in line is mid and below is low. men cannot have low cheebones,it’s basically a deformity