Is that ashwanganda???

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
I snorted all day long like yesterday-today 1,5g, didnt sleep took a half of a benzo maybe like 1h ago and i took 2000mg of ashwanganda. Snorted my last line like 4h ago and went outside to the grocery store cause i had to buy something for my dad and cause i had to set up my ano phone with free wifi. When i was shopping i was just chilling like everything was so easy and and i know it cant be the benzo cause i know how benzo feels like and i know how amphetamine + benzo feels like but rn everything is like easy yk what i mean. If i would drop a full waterbottle rn i wouldnt care cause i cpuld just clean it up. Maybe its cause i didnt sleep for the last two days, snorted amphe, took a benzo and ashwanganda like idk it makes me feel kinda weird but in a good way. On my way home everything was so easy, dont wanna write more so i just post it the way it is rn when i was on the way back to my house after i bought all the stuff, everything was like easy just easy.

Rn im actually hallucinating like i see people right besides me but when i look to my side they disappear itd weird. Normally when i didnt sleep for a while cause of snorting and i have these hallucinations im a bit scared but rn i judt dont give a fuck. Could it maybe be the ashwanganda? I dont know but i think i snort another line in a few mins. I dont think someone will read this snd i also dont think that anybody ever could understand it but ill post it anyways. Rn there like 3 different halluzination guys besides me. Im sitting on my bed, two of them are on my bed and one is standing beside my bed and his head is like right besides my head cause hes watching what im typing hahahaha yo i hope i wont regret it when i post it but yes anyways yoooooo

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and notsocommonthumb
I actislly think if i snort another line ill maybe end up with schizophrenia or end up in a psychosis but idc i have to try it. Its fr extremely quiet and easy and everything and i breathe through my mouth rn cause idc. Normally i dont breathe through mouth but now its a exception. I actually can here these hallucinations a bit shen they breathe ir something. Maybe its just in my head idk. When i started taking drugs september2023 i took a whole packaging of 600mg thc chips like pringels, took some hits of my hhc vape and took xtc and there i had exact the samw situation only difference is that i thought in this moment im gonna die and i was outside only with socks in rain and a voice was whispering to me i should go to the school, (shes nearby) and fight there my other bad personality. I actually went to that school but when i arrived (its like 5min away) the rain, thunder etc started again and i thought those people wanna kill me but rn im cjilling.

Its really interesting for me rn. Cause ive never had hallucinations that were like exactly besides me like a few centimeters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Joined Jul 22, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, notsocommonthumb and HighLtn
dnr, gave u pity rep though

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and itzyaboyJJ
Jul 22, 2024<Mar 27, 2024
Lebron James Basketball GIF by NBA

Know ur place.

Jul 22, 2024<Mar 27, 2024
Lebron James Basketball GIF by NBA

Know ur place.
Not right now buddy i dont have time to beef. When im sober i think ure the next one ill take a piss on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and HighLtn
I snorted all day long like yesterday-today 1,5g, didnt sleep took a half of a benzo maybe like 1h ago and i took 2000mg of ashwanganda. Snorted my last line like 4h ago and went outside to the grocery store cause i had to buy something for my dad and cause i had to set up my ano phone with free wifi. When i was shopping i was just chilling like everything was so easy and and i know it cant be the benzo cause i know how benzo feels like and i know how amphetamine + benzo feels like but rn everything is like easy yk what i mean. If i would drop a full waterbottle rn i wouldnt care cause i cpuld just clean it up. Maybe its cause i didnt sleep for the last two days, snorted amphe, took a benzo and ashwanganda like idk it makes me feel kinda weird but in a good way. On my way home everything was so easy, dont wanna write more so i just post it the way it is rn when i was on the way back to my house after i bought all the stuff, everything was like easy just easy.

Rn im actually hallucinating like i see people right besides me but when i look to my side they disappear itd weird. Normally when i didnt sleep for a while cause of snorting and i have these hallucinations im a bit scared but rn i judt dont give a fuck. Could it maybe be the ashwanganda? I dont know but i think i snort another line in a few mins. I dont think someone will read stii also dont think that anybody ever could understand it but ill post it anyways. Rn there like 3 different halluzination guys besides me. Im sitting on my bed, two of them are on my bed and one is standing beside my bed and his head is like right besides m hes watching what im typing hahahaha yo i hope i wont regret it when i post it but yes anyways yoooooo
Its sleep psychosis basically all that shii ur taking Amplifies neurotransmitter imbalances

Attachments

• weiland-haha-snippet-hd-quality_Y2MWOADc.mp4
    8.6 MB