Is that CHATGPT answer accurate?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
I swear my zygos have gotten smaller

Yes, facial bones can become smaller or change shape over time due to various factors. Some of the key reasons for this include:

1. Aging: As people age, bone density decreases, which can lead to a reduction in the size and shape of facial bones. This can contribute to a more sunken or hollowed appearance of the face, especially in areas like the cheeks and jawline.
  2. Bone Resorption: In conditions like osteoporosis or due to natural aging, bones lose calcium and other minerals, causing them to become thinner and smaller over time. This process is called bone resorption.
  3. Tooth Loss: Losing teeth, especially in the jaw, can cause the surrounding bone to shrink. The lack of stimulation from the teeth can result in the resorption of the jawbone, leading to a smaller or more receded appearance in the lower face.
  4. Weight Loss or Muscle Atrophy: While not directly affecting the bones, significant weight loss or muscle atrophy can make the facial bones appear smaller or more pronounced because the fat and muscle that typically support the face diminish.
  5. Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions, such as hormonal imbalances, autoimmune diseases, or bone disorders, can affect bone size and density, leading to smaller facial bones over time.

So, while facial bones do not shrink drastically, they can undergo subtle changes due to these factors.

make it more specific, give it a timeframe, etc. i think ur coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
it can be in your mind.

there was this study about very many men contacting doctors about penis shrinkage,
but it was all in their mind

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
make it more specific, give it a timeframe, etc. i think ur coping tbh
chatgpt basically says no but body fat % and bone density can alter the appearance slightly (except bf% obvs)
Prob all in my mind but I look at pictures back in the day and my zygos looked more prominent

Can

Can zygos get smaller???
Give me hope
no unless, you got onto an accident, or maybe you have drastically low calcium,
im talking malnourished in an island type of vitamin deficiency.

probably from lense distortion.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend