Is the average indians really 5 5

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I refuse to believe the average indian is 5 5 because mosr curries here are 58 to 6 1 the vast majority there is no way the average curry is 5 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and John124
Keep in mind a good portion of india is in poverty. The average height there is easily 4” shorter than the average in cities and in the west

• +1
Reactions: zura, Wallenberg, zharupodrugu and 3 others
The genetic elite of the subcontinent make it to the west and they are still manlets

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
The genetic elite of the subcontinent make it to the west and they are still manlets

Ummm im 6.1 and im far from the genetic elite most of my curry family are about 58 to 5 9 and there far from the genetic elite

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, incel194012940 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Keep in mind a good portion of india is in poverty. The average height there is easily 4” shorter than the average in cities and in the west

Why does every 1 always use the 5 4 indian janitor though?

I refuse to believe the average indian is 5 5 because mosr curries here are 58 to 6 1 the vast majority there is no way the average curry is 5 4

Average is taking in account the 2/3 of south asians who live in villages as farmers.
and even those not in villages average wage in india is $2000 a year.
So basically bad nutrition is the reason

Middle class indians in cities and western raised will be much taller

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, incel194012940 and reptiles
Average is taking in account the 2/3 of south asians who live in villages as farmers.
and even those not in villages average wage in india is $2000 a year.
So basically bad nutrition is the reason

Middle class indians in cities and western raised will be much taller

That explains it but they look shitter than the villagers usually the villagers have robust faces usually

Ummm im 6.1 and im far from the genetic elite most of my curry family are about 58 to 5 9 and there far from the genetic elite
Compared to the west

Compared to India you are moggers. There's a legit 4'10" Indian I work with.

Curries will see one guy taller than them and then go "bro the average among Indian zoomers is 6'2" legit"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 22126
Your rite tbqh I'm 510 to 5 11 and most im my curry family are about 5 8 too height doesnt matter much thom cruise is 5.7

Compared to the west

Compared to India you are moggers. There's a legit 4'10" Indian I work with.

Curries will see one guy taller than them and then go "bro the average among Indian zoomers is 6'2" legit"

Im. Not making a ridiculous claim like the average curry is 6 1 i think 5 8 to 59 seems more of a realistic estimate even if they were 5 7 thats eons better than 5 5

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Your rite tbqh I'm 510 to 5 11 and most im my curry family are about 5 8 too height doesnt matter much thom cruise is 5.7

I know that but its always used to demean or mock curries for no reason

For a curry you have an elite pheno but your bones arent face app tier.

Very good pheno according to dark looks

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
That explains it but they look shitter than the villagers usually the villagers have robust faces usually

Living in urban slum is definitely worse than living in the villages

In villages you have open spaces, cleaner air and organic food.
They also get more exercise.

• +1
Reactions: zura and horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
praying too allha is the reason why your tall

I wish allha existed then some justice would exist in this world but there is no light at the end of this tunnel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Living in urban slum is definitely worse than living in the villages

In villages you have open spaces, cleaner air and organic food.
They also get more exercise.

It is but the faces of villagers have an more chiseled look

Doubt it. I have fresh off the boat indians in my uni and they're all around 5'7 except one who's 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
average in schools(zoomers) is 5'8 to 9 i think

Im 5'8 ive seen a lot of curries but they all were shorter than me.

My friend went their , he said its crazy the contrast between the subhuman slum dweller and the urban men. Subhuman slums are like 5ft 3 average male, while in the cities , he's 5ft 10 and said he regularly saw 6ft + dudes in the city, but mogged to obvlion the subhuman slum men.

The slum people are pulling down the averages. The urban youth are getting meat pilled and dairy pilled, realizing their importance and eating them more, as well as due to vegetarianism been seen as a limiting and old thing . In general india is getting westernized like the rest of the world. Their are going to be cons mostly, but some good things are happening like diets improving and general hygiene both personal and outside improving.

The bad news is as arranged marriage dies india is gonna be most incel country in the world as high inhibition artists struggle to impress the women their.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ryan
Another curry who dissapointed his family with his subpar math skills and the real life applications of it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
what about oakistan?

2954565 Screenshot 20220624 1055402

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Last time I went to India most people were shorter than me and I am an inch shorter than you.

Last time I went to India most people were shorter than me and I am an inch shorter than you.
Most of the men in my family are around 5'8". But average Pakistani is 5'5 or 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan

Most of the men in my family are around 5'8". But average Pakistani is 5'5 or 5'6
wrong they are 5 feet 8 on average Physically, the average height of Pakistani adults at approximately 1.72 m in males and 1.59 m in females, which is not very different from the Swedish at 1.78 and 1.66 m, respectively; however, they are much larger than the Nepalese at 1.62 and 1.51 m, respectively. [6,22] Correspondingly, the MMO of the Pakistani is similar to the Swedish than the Nepalese, although the latter is closer to Pakistani geographically and culturally. ...

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
It's different in India especially south India.

Average height in India is 5'8

• +1
Reactions: reptiles