Is the best roping method a gun?

D

Deleted member 32379

Iron
Pistol right behind the ear and making sure nobody gets home for a few hours so worst case scenario you bleed out while unconscious?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, ZachS and 1 other person
Nasty, messy and bloody as fuck, closed casket funeral for you, and lord help the person that finds your corpse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, whiteislandpill, Ascending2Tyrone and 3 others
Pistol right behind the ear and making sure nobody gets home for a few hours so worst case scenario you bleed out while unconscious?
Go ER

go er on every person who wronged you, let your name be known and worshipped on obsecure forums

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Nasty, messy and bloody as fuck, closed casket funeral for you, and lord help the person that finds your corpse.
I don’t give a fuck. I was born into this life full of pain, isolation and rejection. My note is gonna go over my life from an objective point of view and will make anyone who reads it aware of the fact that incels and outcasts are born and not made

go er on every person who wronged you, let your name be known and worshipped on obsecure forums
i don’t plan on killing anyone other than myself. We were all born in this world and those with inferior genetics have and will always suffer. It’s unfair to involve other people because they’re doing what they were genetically predetermined to do

• +1
Reactions: abrarup
shotgun in the head while streaming but gather ppl first in your stream

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and noobs
i don’t plan on killing anyone other than myself. We were all born in this world and those with inferior genetics have and will always suffer. It’s unfair to involve other people because they’re doing what they were genetically predetermined to do
just cope with religion then

shotgun in the head while streaming but gather ppl first in your stream
Yeah bro I’ll Ronnie McNuttmaxx. I don’t wanna get a shotgun that’s just overkill

Yeah bro I’ll Ronnie McNuttmaxx. I don’t wanna get a shotgun that’s just overkill
but your gonna be viral for a long time. people like brutality

Go ER and film it,
You can also rape foids! (In Minecraft haha)
You got nothing to lose anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, wowamat, noobs and 1 other person
but your gonna be viral for a long time. people like brutality
I don’t wanna be viral bro I’m literally gonna be dead. Imagine people only knowing my legacy for blowing my fuckin head off with a shotgun. I want people to remember me for who I was

Go ER and film it,
That’s so inhumane I would never do something like that.

I don’t wanna be viral bro I’m literally gonna be dead. Imagine people only knowing my legacy for blowing my fuckin head off with a shotgun. I want people to remember me for who I was
make sad wholesome letters to your love ones and crushes before roping ingame tho

Go ER and film it,
My plan is to buy a hooker so I can experience sex then spend the rest on candy or some shit

its not risk free, you can survive as a cripple

best method imo is skydiving but dont open the parachute :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Suicide by cop. Go on a really long car chase and act like you have a weapon in your pocket. Maybe put on a costume too so they make memes of you

At least you get to have some fun and no one gets physically hurt in the process except yourself

Or save up a lot of money and blow it on hookers in Tijuana. Then die from an alcohol overdose or complications from stds

Suicide by cop. Go on a really long car chase and act like you have a weapon in your pocket. Maybe put on a costume too so they make memes of you

At least you get to have some fun and no one gets physically hurt in the process except yourself
That would take a not human like level of courage

dont brother, religon is best cope, what if theres hell, what will you do, there's no point to go back then

i invite you to islam, just look it up and learn and read quran with an open heart, dont rope or ER, even if i dont know u,

dm me if u need to talk

dont brother, religon is best cope, what if theres hell, what will you do, there's no point to go back then

i invite you to islam, just look it up and learn and read quran with an open heart, dont rope or ER, even if i dont know u,

dm me if u need to talk
I’m sorry but I don’t think anyone can convince me to join a religion. Besides, hell can’t be much worse than what I’m living in now

• So Sad
Reactions: egyptianKang
My plan is to buy a hooker so I can experience sex then spend the rest on candy or some shit
That sounds boring.
You do you i guess, but try to grape someone if you want to its more thrilling. Do it to
Someone who deserves it (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
That sounds boring.
You do you i guess, but try to grape someone if you want to its more thrilling. Do it to
Someone who deserves it (in Minecraft)
DUDE IM NOT FUCKING RAPING SOMEONE ITS SUCH A DISGUSTING AND INHUMANE THING. ANYONE WHO RAPES DESERVES TO BE TORTURED ON THAT CYLINDER ASSHOLE FUCKER THING THAT PENETRATES AND KILLS YOU SLOWLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, beefliverontop and egyptianKang
DUDE IM NOT FUCKING RAPING SOMEONE ITS SUCH A DISGUSTING AND INHUMANE THING. ANYONE WHO RAPES DESERVES TO BE TORTURED ON THAT CYLINDER ASSHOLE FUCKER THING THAT PENETRATES AND KILLS YOU SLOWLY
Boohoo, your probally fun at parties huh:hnghn::forcedsmile::cautious:

rape someone first

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Atleast do something fun before you kill yourself you twat, “muh ima shoot my self with a gun”
Do a suicide by cop like the other guy suggested,
cause as much chaos and damage as possible to this world. And why dont you wanna rape foids ?(in minecraft) it is perfectly normal, its in our human nature. Maybe you should rope after all for being so damn boring
(in Minecraft)

Atleast do something fun before you kill yourself you twat, “muh ima shoot my self with a gun”
Do a suicide by cop like the other guy suggested,
cause as much chaos and damage as possible to this world. And why dont you wanna rape foids ?(in minecraft) it is perfectly normal, its in our human nature. Maybe you should rope after all for being so damn boring
(in Minecraft)
tbh if i would rope i would kill all my enemies first

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
Same, i would cause so much chaos before i rope,
Alot of rape aswell. I will do every fucked up thing in the back of my mind (in minecraft)

• Love it
Reactions: shieldzz
But tbh im still gonna do all of these things without roping i dont care. I wont kill or do obvious fucked up things that can send me to jail but, maybe while
Wearing a mask and if i plan it out good, armed robbery, or rape (rape is surprisingly not that hard haha)
Call me weird but i really dont care i will rape foids (ofc foids who deserve it) i have this one foid chcik that used to bully me and ima make her life hell now. Stupid bitch didnt know id grow into a 6’2 jacked mentally ill monster (In Minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
I’m sorry but I don’t think anyone can convince me to join a religion. Besides, hell can’t be much worse than what I’m living in now
it's hell man, idk what ur definition of hell is but it sure is enough to keep millions of people alive including me

what about being rich?

having foids is pretty fye but look they are overrated, nagging, bitching, and only the top 20% is decent

you can ascend so hard with money, how is that not enough to convince u to stay alive

are you disabled? a literal disabled midget? :feelskek:

Why don't you guys include euthanasia? It's the safest method yet and it doesn't hurt at all, you die peacefully and without any pain. But yeah, gun is the fastest and least painful way in terms of the known methods

Why are you planning this? How old are you?

Apparently exploding yourself is less painful than a gunshot but good luck getting explosives JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
But tbh im still gonna do all of these things without roping i dont care. I wont kill or do obvious fucked up things that can send me to jail but, maybe while
Wearing a mask and if i plan it out good, armed robbery, or rape (rape is surprisingly not that hard haha)
Call me weird but i really dont care i will rape foids (ofc foids who deserve it) i have this one foid chcik that used to bully me and ima make her life hell now. Stupid bitch didnt know id grow into a 6’2 jacked mentally ill monster (In Minecraft)
Tru and it's a very free life when anyone realizes all those sayings like yolo, life's short, and with suicidal/nihilistic you could rob rape kill for revenge, whatever one wishes

Getting caught/seriously maimed and jail is the problem, and still have to be somewhat masc, low inhib, low fear, which is hard for some if non genetic even if suicidal

dead