Is the black pill even real

G

gymcel181836261

Iron
refer to last post to see me, even at mtn I got one of my old friends girlfriend (2 years older than me above average looking) to break up with him (he’s 6”3 blonde chadlite) and have sex with me. It has thrown off my whole view on blackpill. Is this shit even real?

yes it is now call dr eppley

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx
4/10 ragebait

• +1
Reactions: Clark, BeneluxYemeni, LeaveMaxx and 2 others

Is the black pill even real​

obviously.
he aint chadlite then

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
Probably should’ve mentioned he is decently autistic.

Is the black pill even real​

obviously.
he aint chadlite then

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Tbh I dont know anymore…. I have a gf and she is like high mtb and I am high ltn and very short (+ she is a little taller than me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, CookieGuy, iblamecamiilo and 1 other person
Tbh I dont know anymore…. I have a gf and she is like high mtb and I am high ltn and very short (+ she is a little taller than me)
It isn’t over for us🙏🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blud_99 and iblamecamiilo
Yes

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
She's just bored, we can't escape the blackpill brother

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and gymcel181836261
refer to last post to see me, even at mtn I got one of my old friends girlfriend (2 years older than me above average looking) to break up with him (he’s 6”3 blonde chadlite) and have sex with me. It has thrown off my whole view on blackpill. Is this shit even real?
shes gonna have his babies

And LTR YOU

• +1
Reactions: gymcel181836261
you are definitely htn after clearing up acnes and debloating

• +1
My post got deleted. Sorry, I will write this again. Just like rehab once said, "Once someone from this community gets a girlfriend, they will be like "OHH! Maybe I am different bro, maybe the blackpill shit isn't even real. I am that guy.. If I ever say things like oofy doofy "ohh guys, maybe blackpill isn't even all that u know, like..." don't listen to me!!". All it takes for someone in this lookism community is one slightest attention from foids and they will completely change their world view.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, iblamecamiilo and Wildneze
If ur below 18 and High LTN it’s normal for y’all to get girls @Blud_99

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled and Blud_99
keep coping bhai 🤣
Ur forgetting girls can’t measure attractiveness well. This guy “High LTN” may have appeal and other factors like that. If it was a Mid-High MTB I would be more skeptical, but it isn’t difficult at all to get a MTB since they are just average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blud_99, mightbecooked123 and gymcel181836261
Ur forgetting girls can’t measure attractiveness well. This guy “High LTN” may have appeal and other factors like that. If it was a Mid-High MTB I would be more skeptical, but it isn’t difficult at all to get a MTB since they are just average
ur comment was fine until you mentioned appeal. ts is the biggest cope ever jfl

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123
Life fuel for my sub human ahh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and gymcel181836261

ur comment was fine until you mentioned appeal. ts is the biggest cope ever jfl
Appeal is one of many factors. Hair and Style influences that a lot. It’s not really a cope as it’s accurate to the real world. And appeal isn’t universal, usually down to personal preference. I advise you keep reading what I wrote

• +1
i am 5'8 and sooo noob and sub huuman heh. And i slaay infiniten stacies bro!!!!!!!!:feelshah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and Blud_99
The blackpill is real nigga
The problem with the blackpill is they say everything is looks while a lot of things you have to take into account looks isn’t everything

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled and gymcel181836261