Is the black pill/hypergamy stronger in some countries?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Looks are important, we all know that.
However, I feel as if the US is more blackpilled than Europe, for example. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6963
depends, eastern europe is very blackpilled imo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Blackpill is highly correlated with hypergamy
So yeah I'd say the US and Western Europe are more blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Tyronecell and SubhumanCurrycel
The blackpill in the sense of what you generally see today is due to women’s liberation and the sexual revolution.

Any country that is left leaning/progressive aka most western countries will have it.

Expect greater levels when there’s less religiosity too imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 4106, Copeful and 1 other person
Blackpill is highly correlated with hypergamy
So yeah I'd say the US and Western Europe are more blackpilled
I don't find it too crazy in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6873
It varies from country to country.
I too don't find it that strong here in the Netherlands tbh
@Pumanator @Latebloomer10 @larsanova69 y'all agree or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Good_Little_Goy and Lars
yeahh you get treated better if you look better but thats not something new

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You use the word blackpill incorrect, you mean hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
mhmm... aren't guys in eastern europe very ugly and the girls very good looking?
that dude doesnt know what he's talking about. the balkans are extremely whitepilled. ugly subhumans get women all the time. social circle maxing and personalitymaxing are legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 6873 and Germania
Yeah definitely. Feels like Netherlands
It's kinda weird here tbh. If you hear girls speaking about boys on Instagram you hear them saying yeah he looks scary, weird etc. When they are around 18-21 and comfortable with you. Also confirming with female friends that they just want to talk to him etc. Cause of hotness, confirming the psl standard and blackpill.
That generation is slightly younger then I am. When you slightly hint about blackpill to my female friends they are like no no personality is important etc. And all adults and males seems really bluepilled. When talking with othos and dentist about face teeth symmetry etc. The look at me with disgust, even tough it's their job to fix the aesthatical part (refusing to do so) and functional.

Even tough I keep finding girls saying / acting like the blackpill says they react, but sometimes I see them going for less good looking males cause of personality, especially when they are playing some instrument or creatively, then beiing also that adds alot of smv points. The culture here is dont act weird, acting normal is already weird enough,so surgery is frowned upon.

The funny part that confirmed the blackpill was when I took some yoga classes with a friend of mine. The female instructor,who just got married is really left, and world caring,confirming the standard treehugging yoga instructor cliche and being good for the world and finding yourself. We were talking about a friend who is legit psl 6,and always hit on when we are going out. She was so curious how she looked like and immediately showed girly vibes.

• +1
Aren't Russian girls really blackpilled about their own looks? @Lev Peshkov tell me your experiences?

Yeah definitely. Feels like Netherlands

It's kinda weird here tbh. If you hear girls speaking about boys on Instagram you hear them saying yeah he looks scary, weird etc. When they are around 18-21 and comfortable with you. Also confirming with female friends that they just want to talk to him etc. Cause of hotness, confirming the psl standard and blackpill.
That generation is slightly younger then I am. When you slightly hint about blackpill to my female friends they are like no no personality is important etc. And all adults and males seems really bluepilled. When talking with othos and dentist about face teeth symmetry etc. The look at me with disgust, even tough it's their job to fix the aesthatical part (refusing to do so) and functional.

Even tough I keep finding girls saying / acting like the blackpill says they react, but sometimes I see them going for less good looking males cause of personality, especially when they are playing some instrument or creatively, then beiing also that adds alot of smv points. The culture here is dont act weird, acting normal is already weird enough,so surgery is frowned upon.

The funny part that confirmed the blackpill was when I took some yoga classes with a friend of mine. The female instructor,who just got married is really left, and world caring,confirming the standard treehugging yoga instructor cliche and being good for the world and finding yourself. We were talking about a friend who is legit psl 6,and always hit on when we are going out. She was so curious how she looked like and immediately showed girly vibes.
Yes, "doe normaal dan ben je al gek genoeg" and things like that / culture also come in to play.
And ofc socialcircle etc. I know 2 guys who are above average but are quite aspie and are still virgin, in my entire groups of friends and relatives the onl 3 who've smashed aren't anything special. All either chubby or borderline birdcels. The girls weren't even ugly, whilst they weren't GL of they weren't subhuman, i'd say average tbh. Sadly im quite aspie ngl so i cant talk to women for shit :lul: So i'll just stick to trying out Tinder, Badoo etc when i feel like making an account there. Going to college next year so hopefully i can socialize more than here ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Yes, "doe normaal dan ben je al gek genoeg" and things like that / culture also come in to play.
And ofc socialcircle etc. I know 2 guys who are above average but are quite aspie and are still virgin, in my entire groups of friends and relatives the onl 3 who've smashed aren't anything special. All either chubby or borderline birdcels. The girls weren't even ugly, whilst they weren't GL of they weren't subhuman, i'd say average tbh. Sadly im quite aspie ngl so i cant talk to women for shit :lul: So i'll just stick to trying out Tinder, Badoo etc when i feel like making an account there. Going to college next year so hopefully i can socialize more than here ngl.
you guys can still De Wallenmaxx

• JFL
Yes,In Brazil is growing the black pill

its fkn brutal in UK

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Might be anecdotal but in my experience Germany is definitely one of the worst places in terms of hypergamy. Ceteris paribus I can get better looking girls from other European countries than in Germany.

Once I'm done with my final surgery I'm gonna leave this shithole.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
It almost doesn’t exist in Canada. You see ugly guys with cute girls everywhere

@sytyl can confirm

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

@sytyl can confirm
at least in big cities I see subhumans that would rope upon having their facial aesthetics analyzed with cute girls by their side

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 7580
at least in big cities I see subhumans that would rope upon having their facial aesthetics analyzed with cute girls by their side
It’s same in small cities and towns too

• +1

@sytyl can confirm
blackpill is still a general truth imo
girls that look like this:

probably want white high tier normie at minimum if not chad only or their ethnic chad of choice if they are ethnic themselves

are probably not as demanding

I think it all boils down to what they look like I judge the book by the cover 100% of the time ngl

if she looks like a hoe she is 100% a hoe

if she doesn't look like a hoe 99% she's a hoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Effortless and Deleted member 7580
The more a country is good looking the more hypergamme the female are, because that's the reason why the country is good looking on average, because the females there are genetically very selective.
That's said, some countries where people are religious (coping) or leaning toward the left (coping) the females might lower their standards slightly, but they still perceive the chads as chads, because it's biological not cultural, and therefore they might give a chadlite the same chance as a chad.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and RAITEIII
blackpill is still a general truth imo
View attachment 638086View attachment 638087View attachment 638095
probably want white high tier normie at minimum if not chad only or their ethnic chad of choice if they are ethnic themselves

View attachment 638098

are probably not as demanding

I think it all boils down to what they look like I judge the book by the cover 100% of the time ngl

if she looks like a hoe she is 100% a hoe

if she doesn't look like a hoe 99% she's a hoe
Kinda true but lots of party girls also date average looking nt guys

• +1