Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ruby and Deleted member 2597
:-v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
Blackpill is indeed autistic, as is browsing this site.

• +1
no and yes :
it's a way for people to cope with not beeing NT and wanting to rely on looks alone by hoping on surgeries.
But no because looks is what matters the most in this hedonistic world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally, Gaia262 and 3 others
i have severe cognitive dissonance with regards to the blackpill

on one had, gl men will have girls willing to kill themselves over them and will demonstrate extreme hypergamy

but on the other, I see so many irl couples where the guy is just normal looking/average with a cute girl. it happens too many times to say "muh outlier"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
yeah just take a shower and you'll be fine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
i have severe cognitive dissonance with regards to the blackpill

on one had, gl men will have girls willing to kill themselves over them and will demonstrate extreme hypergamy

but on the other, I see so many irl couples where the guy is just normal looking/average with a cute girl. it happens too many times to say "muh outlier"
this extreme hypergamy is mostly if not totally, only present in dating app; not irl, and this works also with the part of your message about girls getting wet so hard by them. Irl it's less pregnant, even if you were a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and Slayer
this extreme hypergamy is mostly if not totally, only present in dating app; not irl, and this works also with the part of your message about girls getting wet so hard by them. Irl it's less pregnant, even if you were a gigachad.
for girls who are online all the time it definitely feels like hypergamy translates to irl too, but theres also plenty of girls who hardly ever use social media and shit (despite how it would seem otherwise). the challenge is just finding them since they hardly go out unless its with their like one singular best friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
for girls who are online all the time it definitely feels like hypergamy translates to irl too, but theres also plenty of girls who hardly ever use social media and shit (despite how it would seem otherwise). the challenge is just finding them since they hardly go out unless its with their like one singular best friend.
they are the only ones that worth a bit, just lol at settling with garage of semen. Ideally she has to be virgin but sadly it's hard to find.

• +1
man trust me its not. dont listen to retards saying personality doesnt matter, de poot or rot etc. like everything matters but blackpill is legit if its not exxargated for lulz. but u gotta be literally autistic to not understand jokes from real posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
they are the only ones that worth a bit, just lol at settling with garage of semen. Ideally she has to be virgin but sadly it's hard to find.
yeah hs is basically your last chance, once girls hit college the sluts turn into turbo sluts and the quiet introvert girls either start slutting it up too or pair off with a guy long term. just be first is extremely legit.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
yeah hs is basically your last chance, once girls hit college the sluts turn into turbo sluts and the quiet introvert girls either start slutting it up too or pair off with a guy long term. just be first is extremely legit.
ded srs it is, i can't understand those who want a life of ons. nt maxxing and social maxxing to find them is as legit as ascending.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227

• +1
Get looks or die trying

• +1
I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Redditors,
  • Spreading incorrect information,
  • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Ritalincel
man trust me its not. dont listen to retards saying personality doesnt matter, de poot or rot etc. like everything matters but blackpill is legit if its not exxargated for lulz. but u gotta be literally autistic to not understand jokes from real posts
did i ask cunt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally