is the chin a safe area to inject fillers yourself?

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
im thinking about it tbh

No safe place unless you’re experienced. Just pay someone

don’t self inject

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
It will be very difficult to tell what tissue plane you're in if self injecting, even if you were trained to do it. Will also be harder to aspirate to make sure you're not intravascular. Imagine ending up with a life threatening pulmonary embolism from injecting filler into a vein, or tissue necrosis from injecting into a facial artery. I wouldn't do it

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
It will be very difficult to tell what tissue plane you're in if self injecting, even if you were trained to do it. Will also be harder to aspirate to make sure you're not intravascular. Imagine ending up with a life threatening pulmonary embolism from injecting filler into a vein, or tissue necrosis from injecting into a facial artery. I wouldn't do it
damn ok didnt know it be like that, thanks

Injected Radiesse in the nose bridge myself and it was fine.

In the chin it's riskless, especially if you ensure to be bone-deep when injecting because you are sure to pass trough any existing blood vessels and so that you are not going to inject into them.

I think chin would be doable self injecting. Presumably there are youtubes showing chin injections you could duplicate angle and entry point

qhy tf qould you go cheap on something that has the potential to be botched and ruint your looks

Kku5sq3rlrxz

Self injection gone wrong

Its apparently one of the easiest cosmetic things to get done.

Just go see someone for fucks sake