Is the cuckification of Islam imminent?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Christianity has undergone a transformation that I call cuckification the complete disregard of the values of Christianity while trying to claim to be Christian

Now Christian’s have lgbtq pastors, female pastors, lgbt affirming pastors, even the pope said all religions lead the God:feelskek:

That’s sort of why I’ve always respected Islam even tho I’m not Muslim. But recently I came across this sub Reddit called “progressive Islam”

“No bro Islam actually says women are equal!”

“Bro it’s not a sin to be gay in Islam bro!”

“Hijab is optional bro!”

Posts and comments are utter cage fuel lol”

Makes me ask the question, is this a sign that Islam will undergo a similar cuckification as Christianity?

Tagging muzzies:
@shia.jihadist @MaghrebGator @arabcelxxx @Gengar @Autismcel @97baHater

I’ll call upon all the Muslim BVLLS to defend islam

Christianity was always cucked religion

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No such thing, perhaps in the west they will follow their own, un-Islamic version of "Islam" but in third-world countries people will continue to practice correctly. But then again, it has also been a prophecy that people will forget about Islam, so we are just witnessing the start of this prophecy coming true.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer and wishIwasSalludon
No such thing, perhaps in the west they will follow their own, un-Islamic version of "Islam" but in third-world countries people will continue to practice correctly. But then again, it has also been a prophecy that people will forget about Islam, so we are just witnessing the start of this prophecy coming true.
I’m not sure which religion to believe in man:forcedsmile:

There’s just so fucking many i dont wanna go to hell

It’s already brutal that Allah made me start balding at 15

I can’t cope with being sent to jahanam

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Christianity has undergone a transformation that I call cuckification the complete disregard of the values of Christianity while trying to claim to be Christian

Now Christian’s have lgbtq pastors, female pastors, lgbt affirming pastors, even the pope said all religions lead the God:feelskek:

That’s sort of why I’ve always respected Islam even tho I’m not Muslim. But recently I came across this sub Reddit called “progressive Islam”

“No bro Islam actually says women are equal!”

“Bro it’s not a sin to be gay in Islam bro!”

“Hijab is optional bro!”

Posts and comments are utter cage fuel lol”

Makes me ask the question, is this a sign that Islam will undergo a similar cuckification as Christianity?

Tagging muzzies:
@shia.jihadist @MaghrebGator @arabcelxxx @Gengar @Autismcel @97baHater

The more prevalent Islam becomes in Europe the more the religion will be diluted as the new Muslim immigrants will be heavily influenced by the new secular European countries they live
Despite this I don’t believe Islam will fully “cuckified” anytime soon the values will just be slowly eroded over the coming decades

• +1
If islamic society continues to interact with secular society as it does today the core principles of the religion will erode
Social media and the internet are great contributors to this massive cross society mixing

• Hmm...
If islamic society continues to interact with secular society as it does today the core principles of the religion will erode
Social media and the internet are great contributors to this massive cross society mixing
What’s the alternative?

What’s the alternative?
It’s very simple they must reject integration but many Muslims in the west will not do this and simply will become corrupted by the social norms around them

• +1
no

• +1
I’m not sure which religion to believe in man:forcedsmile:

There’s just so fucking many i dont wanna go to hell

It’s already brutal that Allah made me start balding at 15

I can’t cope with being sent to jahanam
Well, as a muzzie I'd obviously recommend Islam but I'm not the preachy type. :hnghn:

Just believing in God would be a good first step, I'd say. If you have any questions about Islam, feel free to PM me.

• +1
Islam will never change and it will always be clear what Islam orders and what does it not
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “This knowledge will be carried by the trustworthy of every successive generation, refuting the corruption of extremists, the distortions of falsifiers, and the interpretations of the ignorant.

It's people that changes. Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: "You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words)" those before you"? He said: Who else"

Allah will always substitute them with better believers, He says (Interpretation of the meaning): "O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him. They will be humble with the believers but firm towards the disbelievers, struggling in the Way of Allah; fearing no blame from anyone. This is the favour of Allah. He grants it to whoever He wills. And Allah is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing."

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back