Is the curry pill real?

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
Yeah no hate but look at this

How can this person do anything better than he already has?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16861
Where does he live? I have never seen an indian guy with a european/western woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah no hate but look at this

How can this person do anything better than he already has?

he looks like a manlet and isn't that facially attractive, he's trying too hard with his cringe bio and the photoshoot pics

most white guys aren't successful on tinder either

this cannot be legit man, this guy is near chadpreet. His ELO has to be messed up in some way, he mogs me very hard while having the same pheno and I still have some success on tinder

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
hes lying if i use his pics rn I would get matches. looking for validation

Made a Reddit account to comment on his post lets see how long this account lasts:forcedsmile:

This is what I wrote

To preface, I am a Canadian brown boy (not of Indian descent, but of Bengali descent) and I'll comment on why this is happening. I'm a blunt person and this is going to be a bit long, bear with me ladies and gents.

1. You're fishing for compliments lol why aren't more people noticing this, only a couple people have called you out.
  2. You're being extra selective and quite picky is also what I think. Get a fucking grip lmao it's so obvious, me and others have done experiments in London with uglier brown guys and they've done insanely well
  3. Racep1ll/race tax is legit for all non-white people. Literal Asian models do badly, look at this Korean guy talking about his experiences
  4. You're not as good looking as people say you are. Lots of virtue signalling going on in this thread. Before someone gets salty, yes he's better looking than me, not saying I'm better lmao. You're average looking with decent style.
  5. Your age. Your age is 31. That alone disqualifies from a shitton of women.
  6. Name failo. Sudarshan? Seriously? That's the name you chose to use? People get waaaay more matches when they switch from their ethnic names to Western names (Mohamed to Mo, Samir to Sam, Jaspreet to Jaz, etc).
  7. Your bio sounds way too narcissistic bro lmao you sound arrogant af there
  8. you have try-hard photos and NO candids whatsoever. Makes you look socially unadjusted, weird and out of place cuz you have no group photos either. Get more natural looking photos doing social stuff and cool hobbies.
  9. no height. Height matters to women a lot and they have no frame of comparison as you have no group pics or your height mentioned
  10. People might think you're some freshie lmao nah these guys are fucked. Western brown guys do fine. People think you're a FOB because you don't have any diverse(white, asian hispanic black etc) friend groups or any pictures whatsoever.
  11. You're in London lmao one of the most high status cities in the world filled with power, old and new money, fame EVERYTHING. What makes you think a 20 year old girl wouldn't pick some younger guy over you, someone who looks to be the partying type, with cooler pics, with a cooler look with their friends or something?
  12. Niches. You have to pick a niche that suits you as a brown man who looks the way you do.

I've addressed everything there is to address. I'm just being honest and straight to the point.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, spongebob, rand anon and 1 other person
Made a Reddit account to comment on his post lets see how long this account lasts:forcedsmile:

This is what I wrote

To preface, I am a Canadian brown boy (not of Indian descent, but of Bengali descent) and I'll comment on why this is happening. I'm a blunt person and this is going to be a bit long, bear with me ladies and gents.

1. You're fishing for compliments lol why aren't more people noticing this, only a couple people have called you out.
  2. You're being extra selective and quite picky is also what I think. Get a fucking grip lmao it's so obvious, me and others have done experiments in London with uglier brown guys and they've done insanely well
  3. Racep1ll/race tax is legit for all non-white people. Literal Asian models do badly, look at this Korean guy talking about his experiences
  4. You're not as good looking as people say you are. Lots of virtue signalling going on in this thread. Before someone gets salty, yes he's better looking than me, not saying I'm better lmao. You're average looking with decent style.
  6. Name failo. Sudarshan? Seriously? That's the name you chose to use? People get waaaay more matches when they switch from their ethnic names to Western names (Mohamed to Mo, Samir to Sam, Jaspreet to Jaz, etc).
  8. you have try-hard photos and NO candids whatsoever. Makes you look socially unadjusted, weird and out of place cuz you have no group photos either. Get more natural looking photos doing social stuff and cool hobbies.
  9. no height. Height matters to women a lot and they have no frame of comparison as you have no group pics or your height mentioned
  10. People might think you're some freshie lmao nah these guys are fucked. Western brown guys do fine. People think you're a FOB because you don't have any diverse(white, asian hispanic black etc) friend groups or any pictures whatsoever.
  11. You're in London lmao one of the most high status cities in the world filled with power, old and new money, fame EVERYTHING. What makes you think a 20 year old girl wouldn't pick some younger guy over you, someone who looks to be the partying type, with cooler pics, with a cooler look with their friends or something?
  12. Niches. You have to pick a niche that suits you as a brown man who looks the way you do.

I've addressed everything there is to address. I'm just being honest and straight to the point.

cant find it

This is what I wrote

autistm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15004