Is the fat of the undereyes recoverable?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I lost it from weight loss in the last 6 months, does anyone know the biology of it to explain if its gone forever or its recoverable?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Screenshot 2023 12 09 at 34033AM

Yes, a more interesting question imo is if the fat pads "inside" the orbitals are recoverable. And if they degenerate the same way fat pads elsewhere on the face do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Allornothing and Whatashame
They’re thinner so I guess yes you can by gaining weight. Sone people never seem to lose enough to have hollowness

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
I question this forum’s intelligence every day. You lost weight and your question is how to reverse this?

Uh, gain weight?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, captain_slim and LooksOrDeath
I question this forum’s intelligence every day. You lost weight and your question is how to reverse this?

Uh, gain weight?
The periorbital fat is not the same as other fat storages on the body. That becomes clear when latisse is able to permanently cause fat loss and create hollowness. Again another victim of the dunning-kruger.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
fat grafting bro, not much else tbh

• +1
The periorbital fat is not the same as other fat storages on the body. That becomes clear when latisse is able to permanently cause fat loss and create hollowness. Again another victim of the dunning-kruger.
Muh Dunning Kruger what is this mewcoper talking about?

Like you’re seriously a fucking moron I’m talking about weight loss like you originally were and then out of your ass you whip out lattise. Lattise (not even mentioning the fact that the supposed “fat loss” from topical application doesn’t exist and has no evidence to back it up) is a synthetic chemical. Not even comparable to losing weight.

These people I swear.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Muh Dunning Kruger what is this mewcoper talking about?

Like you’re seriously a fucking moron I’m talking about weight loss like you originally were and then out of your ass you whip out lattise. Lattise (not even mentioning the fact that the supposed “fat loss” from topical application doesn’t exist and has no evidence to back it up) is a synthetic chemical. Not even comparable to losing weight.

These people I swear.
and so what its a synthetic chemichal? you have zero idea about how it works in the cell level, which is the point of the post, and is still barking with simplistic nonsense

Last edited:
and so what is a synthetic chemichal? you have zero idea about how it works in the cellular level, which is the point of the post, and is still barking with simplistic nonsense
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Hmm...
Had the same issue b4, did a lot of cardio over a short period. Fat pads came back after gaining back the weight and I guess maybe more sleep but it’s all about the weight. Did u lost weight too fast?

Had the same issue b4, did a lot of cardio over a short period. Fat pads came back after gaining back the weight and I guess maybe more sleep but it’s all about the weight. Did u lost weight too fast?
i was always skinny, 6 months ago i was probab 15% bf and now i would say im like 9%, i just stayed long periods without eating because of depression. Its not only the undereys but the skin quality went to shit as well

i was always skinny, 6 months ago i was probab 15% bf and now i would say im like 9%, i just stayed long periods without eating because of depression. Its not only the undereys but the skin quality went to shit as well
That’s very unhealthy. Ofc ur looks such as skin quality will deteriorate. U need nutrients such as protein and healthy fats

That’s very unhealthy. Ofc ur looks such as skin quality will deteriorate. U need nutrients such as protein and healthy fats
honestly my only cope now is that is recoverable, if not its truly over

honestly my only cope now is that is recoverable, if not its truly over
Yes it is. Don’t underestimate the effects of prolonged periods of nutrient deprivation, all u got to do is start eating again back to a healthy weight. Eat more protein and healthy fats if u wanna speed up the process

• +1
Yes it is. Don’t underestimate the effects of prolonged periods of nutrient deprivation, all u got to do is start eating again back to a healthy weight. Eat more protein and healthy fats if u wanna speed up the process
already ordered the sodium nitrite in case it doesnt come back