Is the fisher net metaphor the same as the electronic net, thus the internet?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Jesus taught his apostles how to be fishers of men. He instructed them on the art of catching individuals with a metaphorical net.

Fast-forward 2,000 years -- the inter net.

Are we all natural fishermen?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeh we’ve all been caught in the MATRIX bro! Tate said so, he’s witterawwy morpheous

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeh we’ve all been caught in the MATRIX bro! Tate said so, he’s witterawwy morpheous
Spinning around a giant ball of fire definitely sounds suspicious.

• JFL
Globetard
Touche. I see what you mean. This globe we live on too is rather suspicious. Why a globe, right? Why not a cube? Or a cylinder. I see why Flat-Earthers think that way. It makes sense to them.

The planets are alive. There is no Matrix here but imagination. What you imagine can become reality but it must make sense! It must be agreed on.

• JFL
Touche. I see what you mean. This globe we live on too is rather suspicious. Why a globe, right? Why not a cube? Or a cylinder. I see why Flat-Earthers think that way. It makes sense to them.

The planets are alive. There is no Matrix here but imagination. What you imagine can become reality but it must make sense! It must be agreed on.
IMG 2869
Schizo ramblings
Take ur meds and go to bed
Off to lala land for u jimbo

• Hmm...
View attachment 2392933
Schizo ramblings
Take ur meds and go to bed
Off to lala land for u jimbo
Nah, I enjoy my hard dick usage.

63003643-11269871-image-m-9_1664642489045.jpg
63003647-11269871-image-m-13_1664642696804.jpg

But tbh, folks that are taking those medications need to get lawyers and sue those motherfuckers into oblivion.

• Woah
Nah, I enjoy my hard dick usage.

63003643-11269871-image-m-9_1664642489045.jpg
63003647-11269871-image-m-13_1664642696804.jpg

But tbh, folks that are taking those medications need to get lawyers and sue those motherfuckers into oblivion.
Brutal jewpills way to make foids jaded and destroy drive in men

• +1
Brutal jewpills way to make foids jaded and destroy drive in men
Population control. Massive drug ads and commercials. Hordes of Big Pharma trolls online telling intellectuals and folks having a bad day to take medications. Brutal. Eventually, for a younger person, after reading and watching so many promotions, perhaps, they'll schedule an appointment for medication, thus population control.

Think Tv Land GIF by HULU

• +1
Population control. Massive drug ads and commercials. Hordes of Big Pharma trolls online telling intellectuals and folks having a bad day to take medications. Brutal. Eventually, for a younger person, after reading and watching so many promotions, perhaps, they'll schedule an appointment for medication, thus population control.

Think Tv Land GIF by HULU
Ik 18yos that are already taking anti depressants for the same reason. Even worse they’re promoting it to their friends. I’m probably somewhat depressed currently but I wouldn’t take jew pills, just find the cause and try to counteract it

Last edited:
  • +1
Ik 18yos that are already taking anti depressants for the same reason. Even worse they’re promoting it to their friends. I’m probably somewhat depressed currently but I wouldn’t take jew pills, just find the cause and try to counteract it
Taking medication is a weak feminine trait. So it makes sense why so many trannies today. When you're weak and accept boys can be girls and take medications, you become that. It's a brilliant scheme that's working perfectly.

Next time someone suggests medication to you or someone you know, now you know who that person is -- a bonafide faggot.

• JFL
Taking medication is a weak feminine trait. So it makes sense why so many trannies today. When you're weak and accept boys can be girls and take medications, you become that. It's a brilliant scheme that's working perfectly.

Next time someone suggests medication to you or someone you know, now you know who that person is -- a bonafide faggot.
Ugh sure buddy. Didn’t know u weren’t just some schizo poet, interesting to see u reply like a normie for once lol

• +1
Ugh sure buddy. Didn’t know u weren’t just some schizo poet, interesting to see u reply like a normie for once lol
Cringe, knowing I'm the only normal guy in this cesspool of gibberish waste. How dare you lower my normality to a group of mentally disturbed forumers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back