Is the "friend zone" complete cope?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
People always say you gotta "avoid the friendzone" and that once you're in the friendzone, you're done. But a lot of relationships, hook ups, etc. originate from friendships.

I think it's just that when you're ugly you automatically end up in the friendzone and that's where the negative association comes from.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, PsychoH and Manletmachine
Friendzoning means you're ugly to her. This is in context after a date or telling you like her. One of the most brutal things for a male to experience

Don't get your hopes up boyo. She want Chad, not you

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
People always say you gotta "avoid the friendzone" and that once you're in the friendzone, you're done. But a lot of relationships, hook ups, etc. originate from friendships.

I think it's just that when you're ugly you automatically end up in the friendzone and that's where the negative association comes from.
Yeah it's retarded
Friendzone means nothing
Just look good that's all

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
In 2018 I told her I’d proudly be friendzoned if it meant we can still chat. She blocked me and put a restraining order I wonder why
I thought women liked having cucks orbit them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Darkeningstar, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Friendzone should be renamed the facezone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, NumbThePain and Darkeningstar
Friendzoning means you're ugly to her. This is in context after a date or telling you like her. One of the most brutal things for a male to experience

Don't get your hopes up boyo. She want Chad, not you
if you get friendzoned after a date it means you were autist
if shes on a date with you shes already attracted

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism
In 2018 I told her I’d proudly be friendzoned if it meant we can still chat. She blocked me and put a restraining order I wonder why
I think you’re leaving out the part where you sexually harassed her online every night after your Burger King shift

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I think you’re leaving out the part where you sexually harassed her online every night after your Burger King shift
nah with her I didn’t tho I was the typical nice guy reddit dude who said I’d be okay with being friends and please don’t block me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Darkeningstar
They don't want, they want males at their disposal who have no say in the matter

The friendzone is not as binary as it seems

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
if you get friendzoned after a date it means you were autist
if shes on a date with you shes already attracted
A lot of men fraud on Tinder and get rejected irl, and just look simply uglier to the foid in motion. I do agree when u get a date from someone you already knew irl you're fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Copeful