is the height pill a huge deal

A

alan1233817

Iron
idk cause im 5'8 maybe a lil more with shoes on and every girl I've ever talked to asks me my height and I always say 5'8 to 5'9 and they are satisfied and fine with that. Facially I'm like a strong MTN at least according to most btw so I don't think its a face card carry.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, nathan, 97baHater and 1 other person
idk cause im 5'8 maybe a lil more with shoes on and every girl I've ever talked to asks me my height and I always say 5'8 to 5'9 and they are satisfied and fine with that. Facially I'm like a strong MTN at least according to most btw so I don't think its a face card carry.
if it works then it works

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
It is, but not at 5'8 the heightpill is brutal below 5'7

• +1
Reactions: nathan
It is, but not at 5'8 the heightpill is brutal below 5'7
yea probably. I feel like a good personallity can like balance it out tho if ur the same height as a girl ( I'm everybody here believes personality don't matter). I saw this guy ik whos deadass 5'2 out on a date with this 5'8 girl tdy idek how he managed that she a monkey tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, Jonas2k7, likenesss and 2 others
hes arab and like a strong mtn prob got that like goatee appeal or sum. for a monkey shes like a low htn maybe I'm overating a lil but around that
Oh arab, is he low inhib? Like he is extroverted and allat?

Depends what you want? Do you want to attract stacies on a regular basis and be an unmoggable gigaslayer? Or do you want to attract some LTB? Like what do u want out of this shit

Depends what you want? Do you want to attract stacies on a regular basis and be an unmoggable gigaslayer? Or do you want to attract some LTB? Like what do u want out of this shit
the bitches im talking to arent stacies but all higher than the strong mtn-low htn range

nah i don't like frauding atp if she really can't handle me being 5'8 then she can leave
personally IRL I've never seen a true 5'8 unfrauded guy with good proportions get rejected for his height or even called short, but here on .org people will tell you 5'8 is midget. Also i've seen a few screenshots of girls rejecting 5'9 guys for their height on tinder and insulting them, but again I've never seen this irl. I don't think it's common for that to happen on tinder either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dream99
personally IRL I've never seen a true 5'8 unfrauded guy with good proportions get rejected for his height or even called short, but here on .org people will tell you 5'8 is midget. Also i've seen a few screenshots of girls rejecting 5'9 guys for their height on tinder and insulting them, but again I've never seen this irl. I don't think it's common for that to happen on tinder either
adding onto what u said height online is cope everyone lies so when you say your TRUE height at 5'8 you will seem like a midget to them

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
It’s only a big deal if you make it a big deal

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
because 5'8 is the safest height for true midget larpers to claim. the reason it is that way is bc 5'8 from one hand is a manlet height, from the other hand it is close to average. and yea, if you have a good frame with long limbs at that height, you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
i
adding onto what u said height online is cope everyone lies so when you say your TRUE height at 5'8 you will seem like a midget to them
idk, I claim my real height online (org included) and IRL, even taller girls (i am 5'8) are ok with it

ur right but incels on this forum say 6'0 minimum to talk to any girl
That is like women saying you need naturally big lips or fillers to get a man to stare at you. Careful with the rhetoric on here. While some of this site may house inconvenient truths (I believe not naturally but because of social engineering, and men and women are victim to this alike) 90% of what's on here is just misinformation and just plain harmful. It's fine to vent and express frustration about stuff, but don't get carried away.

ur right but incels on this forum say 6'0 minimum to talk to any girl
That is like women saying you need naturally big lips or fillers to get a man to stare at you. Careful with the rhetoric on here. While some of this site may house inconvenient truths (I believe not naturally but because of social engineering, and men and women are victim to this alike) 90% of what's on here is just misinformation and just plain harmful. It's fine to vent and express frustration about stuff, but don't get carried away.

Man at this point idek.... I've met women that don't really care (genuinely) and I've met some that will straight up give you the most BRUTAL heightpill. If it works for ya though no need to overthink it for now

heights important because there will always be foids that nitpick over height but face>height always

until I stop seeing tall subhumans dating girls they shouldn't even be able to be near no one can convince me that the heightpill is not real.

matter of fact, height is the only thing stopping me from achieving chadlite-hood right now