Is the ice method legit?

D

Deleted member 9288

=/=
Do your eyes really hood if you soak your face in ice water everyday for a couple of months? or is it cope.

i dont know

Yes it increases hooding, you can just use ice cubes and rub them under your brow bone. My eyes are hooded now but I'm not sure if it just makes me look autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Yes it increases hooding, you can just use ice cubes and rub them under your brow bone. My eyes are hooded now but I'm not sure if it just makes me look autistic.
Lifefuel gonna try

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
what about under eye area, if it's hollow does the appliance of ice increase the amount of fat under the eye area?

icepacks are better
better than rubbing ice cubes directly on ur eyes prob

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
what about under eye area, if it's hollow does the appliance of ice increase the amount of fat under the eye area?
No it can make the undereye area look a bit better, didn't increase fat though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9288 and 2 others
No, it is a low IQ cope that will make your eyes even worse.
Look at coolsculpting, ice will decrease the amount of fat around your eyes.

Everyone here is a coombrained retard that can't commit to anything for more than a few days.

I tried it for several times and definitely had slight more hooding but wasn't permanent. Do it everday and I believe you'll see some changes.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and SteveRogers
Not sure yet, just started with ice packs, the "pump" hooding you get immediately after is legit.

The theory is that there are in actuality brown fat storage over eyes since it would be an evolutionary trait, or something like that, heaps, and I mean HEAPS of users have reported success, so why cope?

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and NoBonezForMoanz
The theory is that there are in actuality brown fat storage over eyes since it would be an evolutionary trait, or something like that, heaps, and I mean HEAPS of users have reported success, so why cope?
Because applying ice to your skin decreases fat tissue.

will try this shit later
how much is it done daily/weekly, OP? or any research to it idk

Yeah it works but don’t do it coz powerful looks max and I want everyone else to rot, hopefully OP takes down his post you guys don’t deserve the potent looksmax he provided.
@NoBonezForMoanz GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
For undereye area it doesn't seems to cause much, it does even it out if they are literally hollow/going inside, but it won't make your dark circles disappear
Seems that other factors come into play for undereyes
Because applying ice to your skin decreases fat tissue.
It does indeed in the rest of the body but it doesn't do that for your eyes, we will probably never know the exact mechanism of why and how but since in a healthy human the eye area SHOULD have a lot of fat while the rest of the human body, especially skin SHOULD NOT have a lot of fat it seems rhat the body just distributes the fat where it should be, around the eyes.
There are soo many users having shares positive results, while there was only one case of a guy using retin a under the eyes and then putting ice there which decreased the fat (still interested if he tried it on other body parts to boost the fat loss through coolsculpting but he never reported back, maybe he roped lol idk)
As long as you're not doing dumb shit like putting retin a on your undereyes you're good and it will have a positive effect on your fat pads, period.
will try this shit later
how much is it done daily/weekly, OP? or any research to it idk
Got the thread on it but for faster results do it daily for 5-10min, for slower results every 3 days also works well
In the beginning cold water from the fridge is the most comfortable, you can progress with this method but for the quick go you can do the icepack or if you've got some fat there already use an ice cube directly on the eyelids/brows
Yeah it works but don’t do it coz powerful looks max and I want everyone else to rot, hopefully OP takes down his post you guys don’t deserve the potent looksmax he provided.
@NoBonezForMoanz GTFIH
Since most coloredcels are rotting and coping anyway I don't mind having it on here
As long as I don't notice any increase in hooding from the people I see in real life it's all good, no direct competition haha

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, LooksJourney, Deleted member 9288 and 1 other person
sorry for the greycel moment but is hooded eyes actually worth it? i google hooded eye comparisons and dont see much difference

sorry for the greycel moment but is hooded eyes actually worth it? i google hooded eye comparisons and dont see much difference
Don't know what exactly you've seen, male vor female but in male especially there's a huge difference
Having the upper eyelid covered has the first and obvious plus: the eyes are covered, meaning it gives of the look of deeper set eyes = better protected
This pulls the eyebrows lower in some (me for example) thus creating lower set eyebrows = male dimorphism, eyes look more dominant and all that
Hooding also can make the upper eyelid appear straighter, giving it a sharper look and all of that + some other things are needed for hunter eyes
Compare hunter eyes to bug eyes for best example, don't need more info on that, just look it up and see for yourself lol

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
Greycels are looksmaxxin while colourdcels are shitpostig and rotting

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
Greycels are looksmaxxin while colourdcels are shitpostig and rotting
I made account yesterday already spending too much time here, I just want access to best of the best

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I made account yesterday already spending too much time here, I just want access to best of the best
Just shit post by posting same memes and reply with Dnr on all long posts

It’s no joke working for me, I think that combined with something like orbital decompression it will be even more noticeable. I do it twice a day in the sink after cleansing my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9288