Is the Internet Wrong About Women Only Wanting Top Men?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
I remember being in Dolphin Mall in Miami seeing a fat bald average curry guy with a decent looking girl,
then I was in Liverpool UK and I saw a short dark skin indian with a taller white female walking hand in hand,
also in Manchester UK I saw manlets with girls, nerds with girls,
I have seen a lot of average men in relationships and some of them are fat, bald, short etc.

But on the internet, not only on PSL, people keep saying if you dont look like a male model it is over,
if you not 6ft it is over, if you not making a million dollars a month it is over.

In real life, it is much different. I see much different.
People usually match each other in real life in terms of looks, money, status etc.
It is not as extreme.

It is like online attracts the most hateful, superficial, angry men and women shouting a bunch of crazy standards.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
because your walking past 100s of couples are your sub sub conscious looking for couples with an ugly guy,for every couple of a bald short guy with a good looking girl there are 20 couples where the htn guy settles for a mtb,looking at couples thinking you mog the guy is an ince ltrait,and most of the time them 'couples' are just her freind or brother yes girls are picky you need face and height but not money,as long as your in college or something your fine but this matters the least

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Whenever I leave the house I see girls dating ugly guys or married to them, out wih their kids. Lierally just saw a guy that looks like a fat basement dwelling incel nerd with some cute mtb. When this happens it's almost certainly through real life interactions however. No way it's from Tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Whatever
Top can be applied to a thousand things

Main top kind of man women want is economical top level

But yeah dumbasses here exaggerate a lot. Some women i have seen in my lifetime were extremely loyal and good to men who didn't deserve it and stuff like that. However young woman nowadays seem way more far from that than the woman of the past.

I remember being in Dolphin Mall in Miami seeing a fat bald average curry guy with a decent looking girl,
then I was in Liverpool UK and I saw a short dark skin indian with a taller white female walking hand in hand,
I have seen a lot of average men in relationships and some of them are fat, bald, short etc.

But on the internet, not only on PSL, people keep saying if you dont look like a male model it is over,
if you not 6ft it is over, if you not making a million dollars a month it is over.

People usually match each other in real life in terms of looks, money, status etc.
It is not as extreme.

It is like online attracts the most hateful, superficial, angry men and women shouting a bunch of crazy standards.
The foids had to settle

Whenever I leave the house I see girls dating ugly guys or married to them, out wih their kids. Lierally just saw a guy that looks like a fat basement dwelling incel nerd with some cute mtb. When this happens it's almost certainly through real life interactions however. No way it's from Tinder.
I would snap your neck irl btw

I’ve been black pilled people watching or about 6 years now. My understanding of it explained my experiences and my observations in life up until then, but ever since, it’s almost like I’m being fucked with, especially recently.

I don’t care how schizo this sounds, sometimes I think the black pill warped me into a different reality. The double slit experiment proved that observation can change reality.

It is not as extreme.

any topic about what women want online is answered by men on the bottom of the poll

question what men do women find attractive?

response:
white brah: they like x y z

white brah #2: x male is handsome therefore women will find him to be handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
because your walking past 100s of couples are your sub sub conscious looking for couples with an ugly guy,for every couple of a bald short guy with a good looking girl there are 20 couples where the htn guy settles for a mtb,looking at couples thinking you mog the guy is an ince ltrait,and most of the time them 'couples' are just her freind or brother yes girls are picky you need face and height but not money,as long as your in college or something your fine but this matters the least
a brother and a friend walking hand in hand with a girl?
keep coping incel
lmao

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Dnr niggerfag