Is the looks - psl blackpill a dicklet cope?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
i mean its like 2019 2-0-1-9 its the year that women have been talking about how much they love big cock all the time
do dicklets still believe that chads face fucks?
lol

imagine being a coping dicklet and you make this theory that face> above all while ugly niggas fuck women all the time JFL
it used to make sense for like 10 years ago but in like 2 0 1 9? the year were women are fucking big cocks left and right? feminism has made it clear
it must be hard to know that even if you got a chance to fuck you are physically unable to do it right my fellow dicklets?just stop the coping already and admit truth
lets me close this saying
THERE IS NO FACE FOR YOUR DICK

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
All your posts are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i mean its like 2019 2-0-1-9 its the year that women have been talking about how much they love big cock all the time
do dicklets still believe that chads face fucks?
lol

imagine being a coping dicklet and you make this theory that face> above all while ugly niggas fuck women all the time JFL
it used to make sense for like 10 years ago but in like 2 0 1 9? the year were women are fucking big cocks left and right? feminism has made it clear
it must be hard to know that even if you got a chance to fuck you are physically unable to do it right my fellow dicklets?just stop the coping already and admit truth
lets me close this saying
THERE IS NO FACE FOR YOUR DICK
God damn you're delusional. Sometimes I wonder if you're actually insane.