Is the looksmax fashion store a Jewish plot (my order never came GTFIH)!!!

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I order a cope hoodie from looksmax fashion, excited to try to gain forum clout by wearing it during hinge dates. Excitedly, I awaited the shipment date til it arrived yesterday! Or so I thought!

To my surprise, my hoodie was not there. It was not in my mailbox or at my front Porch. I decided to wait til today, and irs stil not here!

What is the meaning of this @Master !?

I need a refund or explanation ASAP

Is this just a Jewish plot to extract my shekels?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 61307 and 5 others
post proof of order bud

Brutal that fat Jewish incel stole ur money

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Greedy cuck doesn’t even produce shir

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
It’s a money laundering scheme, so they don’t have to pay tax from the vip-sales they get from the offtopic rotters

jews GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lestoa, Deleted member 19453 and kebab
Over for you if you thought there was anything to receive in the first place. Thanks for your help toward funding another few KFC orders though

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Deleted member 19453, Milk and 2 others
Has to be the worst exit scam in history if he actually tries scamming $30 hoodies instead of selling the user data to the ADL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
I order a cope hoodie from looksmax fashion, excited to try to gain forum clout by wearing it during hinge dates. Excitedly, I awaited the shipment date til it arrived yesterday! Or so I thought!

To my surprise, my hoodie was not there. It was not in my mailbox or at my front Porch. I decided to wait til today, and irs stil not here!

Why tf do normies buy this kind of niche merchandise?

Fucking cringefuel. Most times it's overpriced, adds nothing to your SMV or social status and makes people think you're some kinda tryhard edgelord.

I bought shit from Arnold (come with me if you want to lift hoodie) back when I was a gymcel.

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Has to be the worst exit scam in history is he actually tries scamming $30 hoodies instead of selling the user data to the ADL
dude can make a mil with the database of this mental asylum but is scamming 40yo neets with fake shirt store

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Corleone
Why tf do normies buy this kind of niche merchandise?

Fucking cringefuel. Most times it's overpriced, adds nothing to your SMV or social status and makes people think you're some kinda tryhard edgelord.

I bought shit from Arnold (come with me if you want to lift hoodie) back when I was a gymcel.

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.
wdym bro rocking a cope hoodie out in public would have all the bitches flocking

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
dude can make a mil with the database of this mental asylum but is scamming 40yo neets with fake shirt store
Bro has literally the keys to the holy grail of blackmail operations at his fingertips but scams ugly hoodies instead JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Bro has literally the keys to the holy grail of blackmail operations at his finger tips but scams ugly hoodies instead JFL

imagine how many influencers have accounts here, just to start

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
Bro has literally the keys to the holy grail of blackmail operations at his fingertips but scams ugly hoodies instead JFL
Username checks out
U one evilmotherfucker
MichaelCorleonemaxxing and allat
wdym bro rocking a cope hoodie out in public would have all the bitches flocking
You shouldn't be sporting any graphic clothing once you're out of uni unless you're a celebrity or influencer.

And if you do still wanna do it, just do it like a normie. Wear Bathing Ape, Obey or Antisocial club or some shit.

Nothing worse than trying to stand out by rocking some dumbass product peddled by some youtuber/insta hoe.

DM me your name/order number and I'll see whats up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back