Is the norwood reaper coming for me?

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Hair has been like this for the past 4-6 years or so. Had a better hairline in my teens. Should I start acting now? Could I possibly get back to norwood 1 without transplants and shit?

Current hair while frauding.
Bild 2021 10 07 kl 1248

Un-frauded hair
Bild 2021 10 07 kl 1248 3
Bild 2021 10 07 kl 1249
Bild 2021 10 07 kl 1249 3

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, Heguldus, Basedprincess and 2 others
Fellow baldcels help me out :feelsgood:

idk but yea looks like receiding hairline:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Bobelbrah and one job away
idk but yea looks like receiding hairline:hnghn:
Guess I will have to start with fin. Do you think it would be possible to get back to norwood 1 without transplants, if I also add minox to my protocol?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and .👽.
Guess I will have to start with fin. Do you think it would be possible to get back to norwood 1 without transplants, if I also add minox to my protocol?
one user here went from nw3 to nw 1,5 I think. def try it. but he also used RU

• Woah
Reactions: Bobelbrah
one user here went from nw3 to nw 1,5 I think. def try it. but he also used RU
Really? Could you link me to the thread where he explained his protocol? Was os fin+minox+RU? Fuack I need to get my hands on these things :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Really? Could you link me to the thread where he explained his protocol? Was os fin+minox+RU? Fuack I need to get my hands on these things :feelswah:
i think it was @SOS-Sonic

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Bobelbrah
No norwood reaper only hairline maturing dont fall into propaganda boyo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heguldus, Bobelbrah and Chadeep
Yes you're norwooding

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Effortless, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14561 and WontStopNorwooding
He's almost Norwood 2 jfl. Mature hairline doesn't look like that.
cope he looks more fertile, masculine and intimidating man are supposed to loose hair and go bald that is what core level of masculinity that 'hair is life' is a jew propaganda dont fall for that trap

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Beanermaxxer, Heguldus and 3 others
cope he looks more fertile, masculine and intimidating man are supposed to loose hair and go bald that is what core level of masculinity that 'hair is life' is a jew propaganda dont fall for that trap
Maxresdefault

Men peak at 40's when they shave it all and become Alpha. :redpill: @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Beanermaxxer, Pumanator and 5 others
No norwood reaper only hairline maturing dont fall into propaganda boyo
"Maturing hairline" is cope, it's still a form of balding :feelswah: Also, looks like utter shit on me with my big ass forehead.
He's almost Norwood 2 jfl. Mature hairline doesn't look like that.
Even though I think it's cope, isn't norwood 2 maturing hairline by definition? I.e it still isn't very advanced. Do you think there is hope for me to regain what's been lost, provided I start acting now?

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Chadeep
Man you need to stop coping jfl

"Maturing hairline" is cope, it's still a form of balding :feelswah: Also, looks like utter shit on me with my big ass forehead.

Even though I think it's cope, isn't norwood 2 maturing hairline by definition? I.e it still isn't very advanced. Do you think there is hope for me to regain what's been lost, provided I start acting now?
Yeah maybe nw 1 is possible.
Chrishemhair5

Or just larp as having widows peak.

• Love it
Thing is I probably have been balding for at least 3-5 years now, and haven't started to notice until now. Afraid the my hair follicles might have died off. But I guess I only have to try to see.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and gamma
Thing is I probably have been balding for at least 3-5 years now, and haven't started to notice until now. Afraid the my hair follicles might have died off. But I guess I only have to try to see.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah maybe nw 1 is possible.
View attachment 1355048
Or just larp as having widows peak.
Actually, I could maybe pull it off if I cut and styled it the right way. But frauding feels so fucking beta, I want to be able to properly realax not having to worry about the slightest hint of wind uncovering my truehaircel state

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bobelbrah
Get on fin asap.

• So Sad
You have a widows peak hairline and you're Norwooding

• So Sad
post the same pic of you but with your brows raised as high as you can
this will indicate your natural hairline and it looks like yours just naturally high, depending on your forhead wrinkles
dont hop on fin if your dont need it

• +1
You have a widows peak hairline and you're Norwooding
As I thought then:feelswhy: I don’t think I have a real widows peak however. From what I can tell, I had a straight hairline in my teens.

• So Sad
Reactions: justadude
Hairline is a looksmin but it's always hard to say if you are norwooding or not. Some people have bad hairline even pre puberty. Look at old photos. Also some people lose alot of hair early on and then it stagnates.

• +1
post the same pic of you but with your brows raised as high as you can
this will indicate your natural hairline and it looks like yours just naturally high, depending on your forhead wrinkles
dont hop on fin if your dont need it
We’ll yeah, I always new I had a naturally high hairline/big forehead. But I am pretty sure this must be the case of norwooding. I think it looked differently when I was younger. Here’s a pic anyway, as it would be interesting to hear your thoughts. With your “wrinkle method”, how do you gauge this?
C45C5B6A 58B7 4152 8E67 6FC50B58AA1D

Hairline is a looksmin but it's always hard to say if you are norwooding or not. Some people have bad hairline even pre puberty. Look at old photos. Also some people lose alot of hair early on and then it stagnates.
I am pretty sure I am norwooding, judging from older pictures/memory. I hope I have the balding genes of my granddad at least, his hairline stayed like mine until like he died. Over if I have my dads genes jfl

I am pretty sure I am norwooding, judging from older pictures/memory. I hope I have the balding genes of my granddad at least, his hairline stayed like mine until like he died. Over if I have my dads genes jfl
I guess then fin or ru/ breezula is best. With some minoxidil. It's up to you if you decide to go for fin, which is clinical studied for decades and the most used medicine. Down size is it downregulates your own dht so some people get side effects. Or get on ru58441 / breezula. It's less researched but just lowers hormones in the scalp. Since it's less researched it may cause unknown long term side effects.

• +1
I guess then fin or ru/ breezula is best. With some minoxidil. It's up to you if you decide to go for fin, which is clinical studied for decades and the most used medicine. Down size is it downregulates your own dht so some people get side effects. Or get on ru58441 / breezula. It's less researched but just lowers hormones in the scalp. Since it's less researched it may cause unknown long term side effects.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. What is your opinion of topical fin? I am thinking that if I will bother with topical Minox, I might as well do fin topical, to lower the sides effects.