Is the NT theory legit?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
assuming i had an average dick of course i believe that the NT theory is very legit at least for me because i cant hold convesations with almost no one
is our lives based on a lie? if we were all outgoing and social would we still be incels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BrettyBoy
No we wouldn't. That's the only reason why we're here lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1182
I'm very outgoing and social but I am rude and an asshole on purpose that's why I'm here

No we wouldn't. That's the only reason why we're here lol.

I'm very outgoing and social but I am rude and an asshole on purpose that's why I'm here
I'm social too but with better looks I'd be low inhib 24/7.
It's the only thing that brings my confidence down.

Why don’t you just be nicer to people then? They’d like you more

assuming i had an average dick of course i believe that the NT theory is very legit at least for me because i cant hold convesations with almost no one
is our lives based on a lie? if we were all outgoing and social would we still be incels?
Yes it’s legit, you need social skills to succeed. People here will tell you it’s just looks but you need to be able to talk to people too which is usually more important

NT is legit for making friends if you're not deformed.
NT won't help you with girls unless you're already goodlooking but have autism.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 2810
NT is legit for making friends if you're not deformed.
NT won't help you with girls unless you're already goodlooking but have autism.
legit.

I repeat. JUST DONT BE AUTISTIC THEORY.

NT is cope for uglycels

FUCK SOCIAL SKILLS and any normalfags that say to 'learn' them

Are 30% of men autistic? 30% of men are incel.

Our life is based on the penis size, when you have a large dick you are automatically nt and confident because you know you can satisfy a woman thoroughly if the oppurtunity presents itself, meanwhile small dick means you are ashamed of your existence

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, middayshowers, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Our life is based on the penis size, when you have a large dick you are automatically nt and confident because you know you can satisfy a woman thoroughly if the oppurtunity presents itself, meanwhile small dick means you are ashamed of your existence
wtf thats based bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 470, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
So in 2009, only 10% of people were autistic and in 10 years, that amount tripled?
When ppl here mention not being NT, they, for the most part, mean being socially awkward. There are 2 actual autistic people on this forum, and I imagine a few more.

Lol no, are you?

The two diagnosed autistic people are @BrettyBoy and @reptiles
how could i know man 1 year of therapy with my female psychologist and she only diagnosed me with "social anxiety"

how could i know man 1 year of therapy with my female psychologist and she only diagnosed me with "social anxiety"
Same man

Bro look, I'm tryna help here. Knock the retarded memes off.

You said prior to you learning about the "dickpill" you had social issues and weren't confident, and after learning about the dickpill you realized it was your penis size that was making you that way. No it isn't, its your social anxiety. You're using the dickpill to cope with the fact you have bad social skills.

Same man

Bro look, I'm tryna help here. Knock the retarded memes off.

You said prior to you learning about the "dickpill" you had social issues and weren't confident, and after learning about the dickpill you realized it was your penis size that was making you that way. No it isn't, its your social anxiety. You're using the dickpill to cope with the fact you have bad social skills.
i would actually throw another cope to the game and say my bullies are the reason my social skills are bad but i just remembered that was the reason i was bullied in the first place so..

you are propably right

• +1
i would actually throw another cope to the game and say my bullies are the reason my social skills are bad but i just remembered that was the reason i was bullied in the first place so..

you are propably right
Wdym that's what you were bullied for?

And it's alright bro, I got bullied a lot too as a kid, and now my social skills are severely stunted. I'm trying to fix that.

Why don’t you just be nicer to people then? They’d like you more
I hate people they make me want to set myself on fire and rid the world of all this misery with the pain I'll experience

Wdym that's what you were bullied for?

And it's alright bro, I got bullied a lot too as a kid, and now my social skills are severely stunted. I'm trying to fix that.
its a long story i will try to sum it up

middle school has 3 years
i had a some small social group in the first 2
something i dont remember happend and they didnt talk to me anymore
so i was alone at the third and my bullies bullied me at the school breaks because they saw me being alone
they said shit like "you talk with trees only them could be your friend" or just saying i am a friendless loser
and i had no one to back me up so ignored at first but i got annoyed when it continued
then i tried to camouflage myself at this new social group so i just stood around them without being part of their convesations for the most part
so my bullies wouldnt make fun of me
there was this emo girl that aproached me as i explain here https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-f...h-a-girl-and-she-propably-gave-me-iois.34488/
could have reacted positively to her iois if i wasnt bullied
but the chance is lost now
anyway flash news later that year i had enough of it and threw their leader to the ground 3 times
he cried for 5 minutes then the bulling stopped for a short period of time and then it continued again but the year ended
that was 3 years ago i havent seen them since but they are coming this year on my highschool again because they are 2 years younger than me

so this story might have not ended yet

• So Sad
its a long story i will try to sum it up

middle school has 3 years
i had a some small social group in the first 2
something i dont remember happend and they didnt talk to me anymore
so i was alone at the third and my bullies bullied me at the school breaks because they saw me being alone
they said shit like "you talk with trees only them could be your friend" or just saying i am a friendless loser
and i had no one to back me up so ignored at first but i got annoyed when it continued
then i tried to camouflage myself at this new social group so i just stood around them without being part of their convesations for the most part
so my bullies wouldnt make fun of me
there was this emo girl that aproached me as i explain here https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-f...h-a-girl-and-she-propably-gave-me-iois.34488/
could have reacted positively to her iois if i wasnt bullied
but the chance is lost now
anyway flash news later that year i had enough of it and threw their leader to the ground 3 times
he cried for 5 minutes then the bulling stopped for a short period of time and then it continued again but the year ended
that was 3 years ago i havent seen them since but they are coming this year on my highschool again because they are 2 years younger than me

so this story might have not ended yet
Bro you got bullied by 6th graders? C'mon man. If you see then now you can beat the shit out of them, you're 17, they'll be 14.

And tbh I can relate, I'm usually the shy kid in the corner who never talks :feelspepo:

If I was NT I certainly would get more actions. But that means being a normalfag, talking meaningless small talks and giving up my current lifestyle which consists in doing lots of enjoyable activities alone. Just for more pussies? Not worth it.

Bro you got bullied by 6th graders? C'mon man.
crazy shit, man. i dont even remember myself 3 years ago so i cant tell why i acted so cowardly
the sad fact is that their leader was shorter and fatter than me
just crazy shit
If you see then now you can beat the shit out of them, you're 17, they'll be 14.
yep im mentally prepared for this moment seeing them again and throwing their leader to the ground for a 4th time
i hope i dont fuck up again and doing nothing
but i know better now
And tbh I can relate, I'm usually the shy kid in the corner who never talks :feelspepo:
may one day we reach peak social skills as it gets brother:feelsokman:

• Love it
crazy shit, man. i dont even remember myself 3 years ago so i cant tell why i acted so cowardly
the sad fact is that their leader was shorter and fatter than me
just crazy shit

yep im mentally prepared for this moment seeing them again and throwing their leader to the ground for a 4th time
i hope i dont fuck up again and doing nothing
but i know better now

may one day we reach peak social skills as it gets brother:feelsokman:
You won't bro, don't let that faggot push you around.

Yes, we will ascend boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

same here, look up Texas Arcane's race theories on why. but also I think it stems from years of people being an asshole to me when I was introverted. c'est la vie...

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
same here, look up Texas Arcane's race theories on why. but also I think it stems from years of people being an asshole to me when I was introverted. c'est la vie...

I have a very neanderthal skull

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt