Is the pandemic the worst thing to happen to men for sex market ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
With the pandemic it’s basically online dating only and normie even high tier men get nothing they are starved of pussy and become desperate to fuck deformed women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slendercel, Britishlooksmaxxer, Patient A and 9 others
its not like this wtf where do you live

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo and Deleted member 1973
r/IncelsWithoutHate - Female Privilege

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Norwooder, UltimateMan, TopzCat1 and 25 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8486
Jfl @MentalCel666 taking over your topic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What do you expect from a nigger bitch. I would boil her face tbh

This shits to much man i can't belive i saw this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
jews are the worst thing that happened to the sexual market

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3020, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5393, HighIQcel and 4 others
I think theyre trolling, no normie would say this.

In the public society is moving more towards digital communication know this is the down fall of us honestly it's like online will be the thing which kills males

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
With the pandemic it’s basically online dating only and normie even high tier men get nothing they are starved of pussy and become desperate to fuck deformed women.

I’ve ruled out dating until some form of normality has returned, plus I am far too busy working on my latest ascension plans and moneymaxxing.

From what I’ve seen, women aspire to have a LTR more than ever before because of Covid restrictions and loneliness in lockdown, as well as looking for security in an age of uncertainty. Meanwhile, sex starved men are swiping right to almost every woman on Tinder more than ever before so even the subhuman women think there is at least a Chadlite out there for her.

Keep on ascending my bros. It will be worth it once you emerge from the pandemic as a transformed man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Kenickie
@PYT thoughts?

@PYT thoughts?
"men get nothing they are starved of pussy and become desperate to fuck deformed women."

op is projecting to cope. if he can't get pussy then high tier normies aren't able to get pussy aswell right? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Part of this theory makes sense. I would assume because everyone is isolated from everyone, there would be more foids being horny for chad cock, so they go on online dating apps to try to find it. Since men are horny as well, they will also be on online dating apps looking too. So now you have even more people on these apps, aka foids get to be even more exclusive on who they choose, raising their standards in the process, given that there are even more men on these sites.

I don't think the high tier men would be fucking deformed women, but they would have to lower their standards drastically because the 10/10 stacy they've been trying to fuck isn't interested anymore and only for the highest tier 10000/10 chad.

Not that I've personally tried doing dating apps seriously. I'm a 5'1 bald 30 year old ugly. My life's been over for a while.

Also keep in mind the sheer number of cunts who took advantage of this and instead of looking to fuck, they created OnlyFans accounts and let the simps pay them 5 figures just for fucking custom feet pics. FUCKING SIMPS WILL BE THE DEATH OF MANKIND AND CIVILIZED SOCIETY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 6264
This is exactly how it is right now for me because I live near Montreal. I'm too ugly for Tinder but in real life I get checked out by very beautiful women because of my height and my normie white face (with above average jawline). So right now I'm a COVID19cel. COVID19 is the reason why I can't get laid IRL, and my looks are the reason why I can't get laid with Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 6264
In the public society is moving more towards digital communication know this is the down fall of us honestly it's like online will be the thing which kills males
Tbh @personalityinkwell true pre (((smartphones))) times we could’ve at least got something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, HighIQcel and Deleted member 7901
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash
This is exactly how it is right now for me because I live near Montreal. I'm too ugly for Tinder but in real life I get checked out by very beautiful women because of my height and my normie white face (with above average jawline). So right now I'm a COVID19cel. COVID19 is the reason why I can't get laid IRL, and my looks are the reason why I can't get laid with Tinder.

Download

That photo was taken at the worst angle, with my eyes fully open, I also brightened it with an app similar to Adobe's lightroom called Luminar 4 (not owned by Adobe), and that's why it looks weird, it also looks weird because I don't know how to pose in pictures. And that was the worst haircut I could have picked. My face looks fat because I used a bad angle, and the worst thing is that I took the photo with a DSLR camera but pictures on my phone look better without any effort, that is because I'm a very bad photographer and DSLR cameras require skill to take good portraits with, which is why models get their photos taken by professional photographers.

Attachments

• 121145093_808478263288810_860480615822344246_n.jpg
    121145093_808478263288810_860480615822344246_n.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7776
That photo was taken at the worst angle, with my eyes fully open, I also brightened it with an app similar to Adobe's lightroom called Luminar 4 (not owned by Adobe), and that's why it looks weird, it also looks weird because I don't know how to pose in pictures. And that was the worst haircut I could have picked. My face looks fat because I used a bad angle, and the worst thing is that I took the photo with a DSLR camera but pictures on my phone look better without any effort, that is because I'm a very bad photographer and DSLR cameras require skill to take good portraits with, which is why models get their photos taken by professional photographers.
ur 4psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7866
Honestly, even after over 1000 posts on this forum, I still have no idea how the PSL works, I rate people out of 10 instead and I tell them exactly how to ascend, this is worth a lot more than some bullshit made up rating created by incels (Puahate+sluthate+lookism = PSL).

What I know is that I am normie in looks according to this forum, and I used to be a subhuman ogre before my double jaw surgery which fixed my terrible underbite that I had for most of my life. And now I get IOIs from the most beautiful women that I meet (which are 8/10 in looks), while in the past I used to be invisible. So I don't care what "PSL" rating you give me, I only care about women's opinion, not yours. I only rate people to help them to ascend to at least normie level because at the normie level, it seems to be enough to get IOIs from beautiful women to succeed with women fairly easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel and Deleted member 7776
Ur ugly bro thats the brutal truth but u could get a gf if u put in effort

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel
Ur ugly bro thats the brutal truth
Tbh, I don't care what you say, because according to beautiful 18 year old women, I am hot, that's the only thing that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel and Deleted member 5393
Tbh, I don't care what you say, because according to beautiful 18 year old women, I am hot, that's the only thing that matters.
how do u know they think ur hot

This ”pandemic” is so shitty because i just started a new uni class, with tons of cute girls, and i barely see them cuz most is online. :rage: :rage:

In my old class out of 70 girls everyone was ugly and in this one theres so many hotties

Last edited:
how do u know they think ur hot
Because I get constant IOIs from them. The funny thing is that at one point in 2018, I saw the same girl that was in one of my classes in 2017 but back then I looked subhuman while at that time in 2018 it was after my double jaw surgery and she was checking me out a lot even though before I was invisible in her eyes. I get lots of IOIs at school and in public too.

And how do I know that they are genuine IOIs? It's because they give me very intense eye contact and they maintain it for a very long time, they maintain it until I look away and even then they keep checking me out until I leave the place that they are in. Even when I looked ugly I got approached by a 6/10 palestinian 18 year old girl who told me she was in love with me, back then I wasn't used to it and was so freaked out that I rejected her, if I hadn't, I could have gotten laid (that was in 2017 also, and she was in the same class as that girl I talked about). Then, last semester in early 2020 during the winter, I had the 2 hottest girls of all my classes who were checking me out, one in my skiing class and one in my french class.

If there was no COVID19, I would be getting laid at least every week and I'd have no trouble getting a girlfriend. Like I keep saying, this pandemic is the reason why I am even here, because my government is forcing people to stay away from each other and to wear masks which hide our looks. The pandemic is also ruining my college grades, it really pisses me off because there is nothing I can do about it. At least I can gymmax in the meantime to get even more success when it ends, and I'll be strong enough to carry the women that I date or have sex with which will be lots of fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
From what I’ve seen, women aspire to have a LTR more than ever before because of Covid restrictions and loneliness in lockdown
cope, they still want good dick

Thinking you can't get an average woman as an average guy is stupid tbh

Women are sharing chads now. Harems are forming. Monogamy is dead. It's over.