is the ROI on gym worth it

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
considering the time and effort put into the gym, assuming you reached the looks threshold for gym to be a multiplier, is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and nathan
Every slayer is bodymaxed or athletic looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, <6PSLcel, silencio and 3 others
Yes for almost everyone.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and appealmaxed
only if your on steroids is it worth it you can't get that big from natty lifting

only if your on steroids is it worth it you can't get that big from natty lifting
it’s not about being big, just look athletic i think

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
considering the time and effort put into the gym, assuming you reached the looks threshold for gym to be a multiplier, is it worth it?
What investment? Are you sacrificing anything other than hours you would’ve otherwise spent jacking off or rotting, whether it be on this forum or just online in general? The time will pass anyway, having a good physique is never a looksmin that’s for sure. I’d say it’s always worth it unless you’re sacrificing something big.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, GunDevilHybrid, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
What investment? Are you sacrificing anything other than hours you would’ve otherwise spent jacking off or rotting, whether it be on this forum or just online in general? The time will pass anyway, having a good physique is never a looksmin that’s for sure. I’d say it’s always worth it unless you’re sacrificing something big.
Hairline, collagen, organ function

yes valid,
for me i’m currently lean maxing, and as a natural building muscle in a deficit isn’t really gonna lead to many gains. and i don't wanna lean bulk wither because that will lead to more body fat. i do hear u can still make ur newbie gains even if u do nothing correctly, so maybe if i train till failure, each muscle 2x a week, and eat enough protein, id make my newbie gains in a deficit, since i think your newbie gains may be enough to reach a good athletic physique.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Depends on what you look like