is the sugar from fruit bad for lowering bodyfat?

sugar is not bad for lowering body fat at all
carbs are good for cutting

Everything is about calories.
Theres no "bad" macro/micro nutrients, everything is about dosage. Life is not black & white, its not that simple.

Just count calories & be in caloric deficit, you will lose weight

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Biiyo03
Everything is about calories.
Theres no "bad" macro/micro nutrients, everything is about dosage. Life is not black & white, its not that simple.

Just count calories & be in caloric deficit, you will lose weight
nutritionally illiterate

I can not concur with your statement as carb overfeeding is shown to cause less fat accumulation than the fat one
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7598063/#:~:text=Carbohydrate overfeeding produced progressive increases,-95% of excess energy.
"Carbohydrate overfeeding produced progressive increases in carbohydrate oxidation and total energy expenditure resulting in 75-85% of excess energy being stored. Alternatively, fat overfeeding had minimal effects on fat oxidation and total energy expenditure, leading to storage of 90-95% of excess energy.
Excess dietary fat leads to greater fat accumulation than does excess dietary carbohydrate, and the difference was greatest early in the overfeeding period."

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor
carb overfeeding
everything is about dosage
(y)
nutritionally illiterate
E46A4841 DAA6 40D5 BECD 68C152F6DCDD

Post body :Comfy:

All sugar is sugar. Fructose, lactose, all of it counts. JFL at fatties putting down their Snickers, then coping with fruit.

All sugar is sugar. Fructose, lactose, all of it counts. JFL at fatties putting down their Snickers, then coping with fruit.
facts. fuck sugar

im gonna start a sugar fast and will eat no fruit for like 2 weeks, see how my body comp changes. I need to reach 10% asap

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (1448).png
    Снимок экрана (1448).png
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
facts. fuck sugar

im gonna start a sugar fast and will eat no fruit for like 2 weeks, see how my body comp changes. I need to reach 10% asap
I eat 400g of carbs a day stop coping
Is it true that losing more than 0.5kgs a week is unhealthy? Or 1.25 in lbs i think. I wanna lose weight in a shorter span of time but people say its not good.
Losing weight too fast is unhealthy, just like gaining weight too fast. You're gonna have side effects like diziness, headache, not being in the moment etc its not worth it and its actually dangerous.
IDK why you would want to "lose weight fast" its a process that takes time, you have to embrace a new lifestyle.
Discipline > motivation

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I eat 400g of carbs a day stop coping

Losing weight too fast is unhealthy, just like gaining weight too fast. You're gonna have side effects like diziness, headache, not being in the moment etc its not worth it and its actually dangerous.
IDK why you would want to "lose weight fast" its a process that takes time, you have to embrace a new lifestyle.
Discipline > motivation
nah i eat carbs too, they don't bloat me but sugar is my worst enemy
if i eat a snickers then the next day is noticeable for me
i need to do more cardio

what happened to bulking / cutting?

bulk: eat whatever u see (if bad metabolism just eat on a small surplus)
cut: eat protein, small amount of carbs, a little below tdee

its not rocket science to lose weight cmon. and yes op you can eat sugar. just dont exaggerate it. its mostly about calories anyways

what happened to bulking / cutting?

bulk: eat whatever u see (if bad metabolism just eat on a small surplus)
cut: eat protein, small amount of carbs, a little below tdee

its not rocket science to lose weight cmon. and yes op you can eat sugar. just dont exaggerate it. its mostly about calories anyways
na bro i recently plateaued with my getting shredded journey so i need to do some changes in my macros too 👍