Is the women not looking at u thing true?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Many ppl say women never ever look at them and I find that hard to believe since these bland locked eyes are pretty common to me at least

When I pass by girls sitting down in a station for example they usually look and I look back they keep the eye contact idk if they actually find me attractive or are just looking at a person passing by

I don’t know how it could be possible to never get stared at in public

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ElTruecel, greywind and 3 others
People dont stare at something they find uninteresting. They will only glance and move on to the next

If you get stares, it means that something is making you stand out to that person.

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, truthhurts, Debetro and 1 other person
Cringey humble bragging narc fishing for validation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Clqs, skkrrrtcantdo and 7 others
Many ppl say women never ever look at them and I find that hard to believe since these bland locked eyes are pretty common to me at least

When I pass by girls sitting down in a station for example they usually look and I look back they keep the eye contact idk if they actually find me attractive or are just looking at a person passing by

I don’t know how it could be possible to never get stared at in public
even if you're ltn women will look these niggas have to be sub 3 indians or something :LOL:

People dont stare at something they find uninteresting. They will only glance and move on to the next

If you get stares, it means that something is making you stand out to that person.

Yes and OP knows this which is why hes posting this humble brag to be told and reaffirmed by org that
women find him attractive

Soo many narcy Sociopaths on this site

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogre, deadstock, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Cringey humble bragging narc fishing for validation
It’s not humble brag I’m honestly curious because I don’t get any smiles but often get stares all the time

I’d even say at least 70% of the time I’m passing by a woman she stares and locks eyes

Even old women tbh all women

• Ugh..
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Yesterday a little girl in a pushchair stared at me for 10 seconds, turning her head. The children like me, they often do that. I'd prefer quite older girls to do that.

Yesterday a little girl in a pushchair stared at me for 10 seconds, turning her head. The children like me, they often do that. I'd prefer quite older girls to do that.
With kids it’s something else tho kids like to stare at ppl obviously undoubtedly nothing sexual going in their heads

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yes and OP knows this which is why hes posting this humble brag to be told and reaffirmed by org that

Guys im 6'10 and in a gigachad, a women asked my number and asked me if i wanted to come to her house. What does that mean chud ? Ahah i need helo

With kids it’s something else tho kids like to stare at ppl obviously undoubtedly nothing sexual going in their heads
I know, I know. I just magnetise children sometimes, many others don't.

I have some thoughts on this actually

There’s no bad intentions behind this I just didn’t know if it wasn’t normal I can’t imagine walking in public and being a ghost I assumed this was normal

There’s no bad intentions behind this I just didn’t know if it wasn’t normal I can’t imagine walking in public and being a ghost I assumed this was normal
Guys i am so good looking i cant imagine women not staring at my face like man, how can the average population survive and not want to end their life

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s not humble brag I’m honestly curious because I don’t get any smiles but often get stares all the time

I’d even say at least 70% of the time I’m passing by a woman she stares and locks eyes

Even old women tbh all women

No I think youre just a regular run of the mill Sociopath like many others on this site farming for validation

Its common knowledge that if people stare at you it means you are attractive ,folks dont gaze at things
they dont find interesting in some way or another and you are aware of this fact obviously but are pretending
to be oblivious in order to be told by org that it means women find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: mogre
No I think youre just a regular run of the mill Sociopath like many others on this site farming for validation

Its common knowledge that if people stare at you it means you are attractive ,folks dont gaze at things
they dont find interesting in some way or another and you are aware of this fact obviously but are pretending
to be oblivious in order to be told by org that it means women find you attractive
Fucking narcissistic attentionseekers

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster