is the women suppose to approach you or you ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
if your attractive then do you approach or you let the girls iniate it first

Depends on the size of your Collaketrolal bone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
some girls initiate, some girls too shy, some girls are not attracted
its easy when a girl initiate or even approach
but if the girl is shy (most of them) then you approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and Broski
Girls may not necessarily approach (unless chad) but will give you signs prompting you to approach because every girl dreams of a guy approaching them, hence if they like you, they want to make it easy for you by standing close to you, long eye contact, smiling etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, ROTTING, Deleted member 18159 and 5 others
This is something Ive discovered using hindsight after realising how my parents met is an exception (dad was approached by mum). Ive been approached (not cold) twice so who knows how many opportunities Ive missed (speaking from experience as an introverted MTN-HTN average height dude).

some girls initiate, some girls too shy, some girls are not attracted
its easy when a girl initiate or even approach
but if the girl is shy (most of them) then you approach
Girls may not necessarily approach (unless chad) but will give you signs prompting you to approach because every girl dreams of a guy approaching them, hence if they like you, they want to make it easy for you by standing close to you, long eye contact, smiling etc etc
i agree with above.

Most women, will give signs, approach invitations. When they are feeling good about you, and they are open to meet new men. Because 99% of men, will only go up to a woman, AFTER they recieve some form of approach inviation for her.

Still, without any approach invitations, one can still try to go talk with a woman.

Rejections or letdowns or objections, are normal of talking with random new women. Alot of them if one is not good looking enough.

This video, imo. tells it ll above. In motion, irl. how it looks like. Approach invitations, can happen in matter of milliseconds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Broski
you need to approach if you want proper girls.

i got approached by a good amount of girls when i prettyboymaxxed in my prime and they were usually below my looksmatch by 1 psl. also do you really want a girl that would approach guys? u can be sure u arent the only guy she approached and if you are with her, she most likely flirts with other guys and shit cuz she’s extroverted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, horizontallytall, TheDragon and 5 others
you need to approach if you want proper girls.

i got approached by a good amount of girls when i prettyboymaxxed in my prime and they were usually below my looksmatch by 1 psl. also do you really want a girl that would approach guys? u can be sure u arent the only guy she approached and if you are with her, she most likely flirts with other guys and shit cuz she’s extroverted
I wouldn’t vocalize shit like this out loud because you’re telling people a lot about your view of yourself, your self esteem etc
You’re basically saying “I am afraid that I won’t be able to keep a girl”

Anyway OP, girls approach for sure, but just logically you’re going to get more numbers if you also approach.

I wouldn’t vocalize shit like this out loud because you’re telling people a lot about your view of yourself, your self esteem etc
You’re basically saying “I am afraid that I won’t be able to keep a girl”

Anyway OP, girls approach for sure, but just logically you’re going to get more numbers if you also approach.
well im just real with myself. im with the same girl for 6 years now and still think if there comes a better guy, she might be gone within days. i have trust issues eventho im low inhib and pretty confident, it goes back to my youth where i had problems trusting my parents i guess

well im just real with myself. im with the same girl for 6 years now and still think if there comes a better guy, she might be gone within days. i have trust issues eventho im low inhib and pretty confident, it goes back to my youth where i had problems trusting my parents i guess
Women don’t work that way
Unfortunately though it’s a bit worse
There’s a million different micro reasons for why they might leave but it’s almost never “well i am fucking chad currently, but brad over there is 0.01% better. i will fuck brad instead.”

Realistically it’ll be “my horoscope told me I needed a life change and you supported me while my parents were divorcing but you didn’t support me in quite the right way so I’m leaving you” or whatever

Just be comfortably above average, don’t ever get fat, and try not to bald and you’ll be fine. “Muh chads are cucking chads all the time” is an incel cope fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, swiftrl and Broski
Women don’t work that way
Unfortunately though it’s a bit worse
There’s a million different micro reasons for why they might leave but it’s almost never “well i am fucking chad currently, but brad over there is 0.01% better. i will fuck brad instead.”

Realistically it’ll be “my horoscope told me I needed a life change and you supported me while my parents were divorcing but you didn’t support me in quite the right way so I’m leaving you” or whatever

Just be comfortably above average, don’t ever get fat, and try not to bald and you’ll be fine. “Muh chads are cucking chads all the time” is an incel cope fantasy
theres a stacylite in my class that has a chadlite bf that is like 190cm if not taller (hard to tell from her profile pic in whatsapp) and she constantly flirts with my 185cm chadlite friend

i heard her talk good about her boyfriend so often but yet she texts, flirts and looks at my mate all the time

theres a stacylite in my class that has a chadlite bf that is like 190cm if not taller (hard to tell from her profile pic in whatsapp) and she constantly flirts with my 185cm chadlite friend

i heard her talk good about her boyfriend so often but yet she texts, flirts and looks at my mate all the time
Two chadlites and she flirts with the shorter one
That alone tells you it’s not as simple as “women are german engineers and will always go for the better guy”

But regardless only P in V matters, girls flirt just to flirt, means fuck all
When he fucks her then you can count it in your stats

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Two chadlites and she flirts with the shorter one
That alone tells you it’s not as simple as “women are german engineers and will always go for the better guy”

But regardless only P in V matters, girls flirt just to flirt, means fuck all
When he fucks her then you can count it in your stats
well im not talking about looks necessarily. i believe a girl could cuck someone for many reasons, personality, money and status all involved even if you mog him looks wise

well im not talking about looks necessarily. i believe a girl could cuck someone for many reasons, personality, money and status all involved even if you mog him looks wise
Depends on the girl
For most girls homeless chad is not getting cucked by jeff bezos
But there are girls who will make that trade for sure

Cheating/leaving for someone else is not common (depending on the culture you live in and especially class level)

• +1
Reactions: buflek
what are some of those signs?
is trying to talk to you all the time, despite showing no interest, a sign that a girl likes you?

Depends on the girl
For most girls homeless chad is not getting cucked by jeff bezos
But there are girls who will make that trade for sure

Cheating/leaving for someone else is not common (depending on the culture you live in and especially class level)
here it kinda is ngl its not like every girl does it but here the girls usually dont cheat but once they start being interested in other guys, they will threat you like shit until you leave or find reasons to leave you and shortly after get in a relationship with the guy

what are some of those signs?
is trying to talk to you all the time, despite showing no interest, a sign that a girl likes you?
An extroverted girl that liked me showed these signs:
-try to hug you (front hug not sideways friendzone hug)
- feet facing you
- playing with hair and smiling
- focusing on you when with multiple people
-always tryna talk to you
- wanted me to catch up for coffee
- wanted me to be her roomate
- very expressive long emoji texts

A shyer girl that liked me would:
- when I caught her staring she would look down smile and sweep her hair
- always iniate conversation and keep it going
- talk about deep personal things not just small talk
-complements me
-stands very close to me
...and more

Rely on your gut it should be obvious.

i agree with above.

Most women, will give signs, approach invitations. When they are feeling good about you, and they are open to meet new men. Because 99% of men, will only go up to a woman, AFTER they recieve some form of approach inviation for her.

Still, without any approach invitations, one can still try to go talk with a woman.

Rejections or letdowns or objections, are normal of talking with random new women. Alot of them if one is not good looking enough.

This video, imo. tells it ll above. In motion, irl. how it looks like. Approach invitations, can happen in matter of milliseconds

This video is really helpful ngl. Now I know better for what exactly I have to look when I’m in a club setting

Girls used to approach mi all the time all thru high school after that tho not really .......... :unsure:

but the only girls I ever been wit approached mi so idk😕

- feet facing you

-complements me
-stands very close to me
...and more

how about people that I've never been around before (e.g. at a Starbucks or some shit)
I go to an all-boys high school and have refrained from trying to get a girlfriend so I can focus on school (which payed off)

how about people that I've never been around before (e.g. at a Starbucks or some shit)
I go to an all-boys high school and have refrained from trying to get a girlfriend so I can focus on school (which payed off)
I've only been with people I've known so idk exactly

- feet facing you

-complements me
-stands very close to me
...and more

Must feel good to experience that.

Girls don't generally like making the first move, but they sometimes will if they are really attracted to you

Both.

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
From my experience the best signs of random girl that you never met before being interested in you are:

- She stares at you for long time. Most of the girls will either glance at you once for 0.5 seconds or won't even look at you in the eye. Girls who stare for long time are either interested, they zoned out (5% of chance) or they are fucking with you (5-10%). Smile at them after 2 seconds of eye contact, if she smiles back, you have to approach.
- Multiple glances. You stand in line in the bar/mall/whatever and that girl is looking at you all the time. She turns around to look at you. It will be hard to smile at her because she looks at you for a split of a second and its hard to catch her eyes, so smiling is impossible. If you look normal, she is intersted. She wouldn't look at you so many times if she wasn't interested.
- She is following you. You are at the grocery store and girl is literally following you and looking at you. She can go other isle but she is walking right in front of your eyes so you can see her and she is looking at you.
- And the best of them all, 100% chance she finds you attractive. Girl looks at you for 0.5-1 second, she looks down for 1-2 seconds and then stare back right at you for eternity with a smile/grin. I had it happened to me couple of times in my life from random girl. You will remember that look for the rest of your life, better apporach because it will happen few times in your life if you are average Joe.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
From my experience the best signs of random girl that you never met before being interested in you are:

- She stares at you for long time. Most of the girls will either glance at you once for 0.5 seconds or won't even look at you in the eye. Girls who stare for long time are either interested, they zoned out (5% of chance) or they are fucking with you (5-10%). Smile at them after 2 seconds of eye contact, if she smiles back, you have to approach.
- Multiple glances. You stand in line in the bar/mall/whatever and that girl is looking at you all the time. She turns around to look at you. It will be hard to smile at her because she looks at you for a split of a second and its hard to catch her eyes, so smiling is impossible. If you look normal, she is intersted. She wouldn't look at you so many times if she wasn't interested.
- She is following you. You are at the grocery store and girl is literally following you and looking at you. She can go other isle but she is walking right in front of your eyes so you can see her and she is looking at you.
- And the best of them all, 100% chance she finds you attractive. Girl looks at you for 0.5-1 second, she looks down for 1-2 seconds and then stare back right at you for eternity with a smile/grin. I had it happened to me couple of times in my life from random girl. You will remember that look for the rest of your life, better apporach because it will happen few times in your life if you are average Joe.
Alright - this is a great reply and is exactly what I was looking for.

I've had things like these happen to me quite a few times (and suspected them to indicate interest), but lack social intelligence so I've unfortunately never quite acted on them.

I am truly retarded.