Is the young white male population of European countries really that much taller?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Judging from my school seems like the average height of a 16-17 year old male has to be over 5’10, more like 5’11 lmfao. UKCel btw

Even 14-15 year olds are like 5’8-9 on average

the self reported average in every type of height thread is almost always something like 70%+ percentile

yet the national average is stuck at 5'9 range

something doesn't add up

the self reported average in every type of height thread is almost always something like 70%+ percentile

yet the national average is stuck at 5'9 range

something doesn't add up
From what I see in UK, most 16-18 year olds are at least a strong 5’10

I dont think you got my message, this type of thread is one of the two: either announcing to the public youre a manlet just like you did now(which you should never do, it shows weakness), or humblebragging about your height/partner's height

the only good answer you'll find on this topic are national/regional average heights (to know where you stand), limb lengthening forums (for the practical stuff) and this type of info about your range you'll randomly stumble upon

I dont think you got my message, this type of thread is one of the two: either announcing to the public youre a manlet just like you did now(which you should never do, it shows weakness), or humblebragging about your height/partner's height

the only good answer you'll find on this topic are national/regional average heights (to know where you stand), limb lengthening forums (for the practical stuff) and this type of info about your range you'll randomly stumble upon

View attachment 110313
I’ve heard you announce your height as well lol?

En France, en 2016, la taille moyenne des hommes était de 1,80 m et de 1,65 m pour les femmes ; contre respectivement 1,66 m et 1,54 m en 1900.

I (179cm) am now below average height.

giphy.gif

reading comprehension

reading comprehension
fuark only half of women accept my height, at least i’m 17 and can cope with stuff to try increase my growth

fuark only half of women accept my height, at least i’m 17 and can cope with stuff to try increase my growth
if it helps you cope, that study was done in usa where the average is slightly higher than uk (like 1 inch or 1.something)

basically, anywhere between 70-85% of western women would accept an average height male

this should be a good reference point

I'm 5'7 in Belgium ogre

I'm 5'7 in Belgium ogre
How tall are your parents and are you ethnic? when I went to Brussels and Bruges I got mogged to death when I was 5’5

United States175.3 cm (5 ft 9 in)161.5 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)1.09All Americans, 20+ (N= m:5,232 f:5,547, Median= m:175.6 cm (5 ft 9 in) f:161.9 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in))69%Measured2011–2014[126]

huh, guess I was slightly off

How tall are your parents and are you ethnic? when I went to Brussels and Bruges I got mogged to death when I was 5’5
mom = 5 foot 2
dad = 5 foot 7
not ethnic (half romanian half hungarian)

mom = 5 foot 2
dad = 5 foot 7
not ethnic (half romanian half hungarian)
That is ethnic lol, well somewhat anyway

i’m mostly turkish and i consider myself somewhat ethnic

It’s bullshit, I see much taller for my age group, maybe if you include all the ethnics it will be 5’9

yes, im going to believe some anecdotes on the internet when I have raw data at my disposal

lol

I agree. Average heights are negatively skewed by older people and immigrants. For young well developed white males (who are probably your competition to get GL girls) I would say the average is around 5'10-5'11