Is there a big difference between 6'2 and 6'3

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I feel like 6'3 is start of very tall and 6'2 is just a solidly tall height, 1 inch difference though different category IMO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and deepfuckingvalue
6'2:

6'3:

Seems vastly different.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I feel like 6'3 is start of very tall and 6'2 is just a solidly tall height, 1 inch difference though different category IMO
yes

Yea 6’2 is ideal and 6’3 is incel usually long midface

problem is where would a guy who is 6'3.2 morning but 6'2 evening fall
the answer is simple tbh. in the morning he’d be a bigger slayer than in the evening. he’d wanna go on dates and fuck only in the morning

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Yea 6’2 is ideal and 6’3 is incel usually long midface
dont get me wrong 6'2 is in the interval of ideal height but i like that 6'3-6'4 towering feeling you get which is exclusive to that height or taller

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
dont get me wrong 6'2 is in the interval of ideal height but i like that 6'3-6'4 towering feeling you get which is exclusive to that height or taller
Proportions get worse at that point but if solid proportions frame w compact midface then yea prolly ideal

he'd be 6'2.5, which is close to start of very tall
no he’s 6’3 in the morning and 6’2 at night. he’s 6’2.5 in midday.

thats how height works, people lose an inch from morning to evening

if youre 6 foot in the morning but down to 5'11 in the evening, you claim 5'11.5 which is fair.

Technically he'd be 6'2.5 earlier since height shrinkage is not a linear progression and has a decreasing derivative as the day goes on until the evening.

thats how height works, people lose an inch from morning to evening

if youre 6 foot in the morning but down to 5'11 in the evening, you claim 5'11.5 which is fair.
if that was me i would just claim 6 foot because it sounds better. my height stays the same all day thankfully.

Trust me, it doesn't.

Get properly measured with a stadiometer.
i was and it was the same. some people just don’t shrink like that

the answer is simple tbh. in the morning he’d be a bigger slayer than in the evening. he’d wanna go on dates and fuck only in the morning
Chad by morning, Incel by night…

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
he'd be 6'2.5, which is close to start of very tall
I'm 189.25 which is 6'2.5" on the dot and I often feel overwhelmingly tall and need to use flat soled shoes so I don't stand out too much. I wish I was 6'1.5". I think it is ideal

Chad by morning, Incel by night…
i’ll show up to school and girls will say i’m so tall and wanna take pics w me but then after school they treat me a little shittier and don’t really stand next to me as much cuz im shorter i think

I'm 189.25 which is 6'2.5" on the dot and I often feel overwhelmingly tall and need to use flat soled shoes so I don't stand out too much. I wish I was 6'1.5". I think it is ideal
im much taller than you i wouldnt want to be shorter

• +1
im much taller than you i wouldnt want to be shorter
There is such thing as too tall. 6'3" is the starting point imo. A friend of mine is 6'2" and even he looks uncanny because he has disproportionately long legs and looks weird

• Hmm...
There is such thing as too tall. 6'3" is the starting point imo. A friend of mine is 6'2" and even he looks uncanny because he has disproportionately long legs and looks weird
average somali nigger is 6'4, i see them being 6'6 even fucking 6'7 theyre tall as fucking shit theyd tower over you and your "6'2.5" being too tall would immediately disappear

average somali nigger is 6'4, i see them being 6'6 even fucking 6'7 theyre tall as fucking shit theyd tower over you and your "6'2.5" being too tall would immediately disappear
Man there is a difference between height mogging men and the limit of height where beyond it works against you for women. There is no height limit for men. The taller, the better and the more you mog them.

For sex appeal, 6'2" maybe 6'3" at the very most.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Heinrich Schmidt
Man there is a difference between height mogging men and the limit of height where beyond it works against you for women. There is no height limit for men. The taller, the better and the more you mog them.

For sex appeal, 6'2" maybe 6'3" at the very most.
6'5 slays