Is there a big difference between a 18yo and a 23yo?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Im actually afraid on going out with this girl bc I usually go out with girls that are older than me (Im 16yo), mostly 18yo-19yo and I havent got a problem with them in anything but Ive been talking with a 23yo and she told me to go to her house next friday but Im afraid that she will notice that Im 16yo (I told her im 18yo) and Ill probably end up fucking her so Im scared Ill suck on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and truthhurts
She’s above the age of consent and is a legal adult. Why would you care?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and itzyaboyJJ
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Low T scared brain

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, truthhurts, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Oh nvm ur 16. Just read the whole thread.

• +1
Bribe her for money when you go to her house. Say “I’m gonna call the police” and extort her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and lowtiernormiechad
Bribe her for money when you go to her house. Say “I’m gonna call the police” and extort her
nigga what:lul::lul:

• +1
Vito basso 😍😍😍 @VitoBasso

• Love it
Reactions: VitoBasso
Im actually afraid on going out with this girl bc I usually go out with girls that are older than me (Im 16yo), mostly 18yo-19yo and I havent got a problem with them in anything but Ive been talking with a 23yo and she told me to go to her house next friday but Im afraid that she will notice that Im 16yo (I told her im 18yo) and Ill probably end up fucking her so Im scared Ill suck on it
bump

bump

bump

the pussy is nastier and more ripe. so thats a good or bad difference its up to u. oh and the pussy hair is more coarse.

the pussy is nastier and more ripe. so thats a good or bad difference its up to u. oh and the pussy hair is more coarse.
What I mean is that if I can make 18yo feel good in bed (maybe not all of them) will I be able to do the same with a 23yo or Ill just disappoint her

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
What I mean is that if I can make 18yo feel good in bed (maybe not all of them) will I be able to do the same with a 23yo or Ill just disappoint her
youll do fine. by 18 most girls have been slapped down by cock and nutted on every square inch of their body. not much more experience they can gain after that.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
youll do fine. by 18 most girls have been slapped down by cock and nutted on every square inch of their body. not much more experience they can gain after that.
thx bro

I hope, shes a baddie so I want to make her feel good so I can fuck her even more times

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach