Is there a bigger failo / death sentence than a small dick?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Small = less than 7 x 6

I do not think so.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21044 and Jigen
i have 6,8 x 6,2 over

Not a big deal when seeking 1 night stands.. but for trying to keep a chick around , not much could be worse then a tiny pee pee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21340, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Not a big deal when seeking 1 night stands.. but for trying to keep a chick around , not much could be worse then a tiny pee pee
Not a big deal? Are you fucking joking, it's literally the 1st question women ask when about to hook up with you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 25039 and bug_eye_blackcel
There’s bigger failos imo
Penis size only plays a role once you’re both neked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Not a big deal? Are you fucking joking, it's literally the 1st question women ask when about to hook up with you
well yea ,of course they care but you will probably still get to sleep with them once , by the time they realize , their panties should be off or close .that’s what I mean

• Hmm...
well yea ,of course they care but you will probably still get to sleep with them once , by the time they realize , their panties should be off or close .that’s what I mean
Nah, I'd wager to say they'd reject a sub7 inch dick for hook-ups. I remember noticing this sentiment a lot on subs like r/averagedickproblems or r/smalldickproblems. When it comes to hook-ups, women very much care. When it comes to relationships, yes, they tend to be more forgiving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039
There’s bigger failos imo
Penis size only plays a role once you’re both neked
No lol, they always ask for dick picks. Srs. Prior to meeting up, I mean.

if you are legit 5 cm it's probably the biggest death sentence, but if u are like 14 cm u r alright tbh

Black sub 7 smv combined with 5'5 and small dick.
That is the great kentray

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
No there isn't. It's a certified death sentence and makes looksmaxxing or even trying in general pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039, Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 23017
if you are legit 5 cm it's probably the biggest death sentence, but if u are like 14 cm u r alright tbh
I'm 15cmx15cm

No there isn't. It's a certified death sentence and makes looksmaxxing or even trying in general pointless.
Yeah exactly. Women always ask for dick pics prior to hook-ups lol. Guess there's a reason

It makes looksmaxing useless, even with an O'pry-tier face it'd still be over and it's unfixable to a great extend unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039, Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 23017
yeah, bad looks, bad height, or having a seriously personality flaw like autism

it's like you niggas WANT to feel cucked, or like losers

plenty of studies on ideal penis size, and none of them support your idiotic cuck take
the ideal penis size for a long term partner is 6.3x4.8
the ideal penis size for a one night stand was 6.4x5
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26332467/

if you care about the pleasure a woman feels, you would not even be discussing this but something entirely else like technique

you set a ridiculous size like 7x6 as the minimum either because you like to feel bad/like a cuck, or because you yourself meet that standard and want to feel like you mog other guys even tho you are a loser in the ways that actually matter

there is so many better things to worry about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
yeah, bad looks, bad height, or having a seriously personality flaw like autism

it's like you niggas WANT to feel cucked, or like losers

plenty of studies on ideal penis size, and none of them support your idiotic cuck take
the ideal penis size for a long term partner is 6.3x4.8
the ideal penis size for a one night stand was 6.4x5
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26332467/

if you care about the pleasure a woman feels, you would not even be discussing this but something entirely else like technique

you set a ridiculous size like 7x6 as the minimum either because you like to feel bad/like a cuck, or because you yourself meet that standard and want to feel like you mog other guys even tho you are a loser in the ways that actually matter
Uh if fucking her isn't painful for her you're doing it wrong, you're small. I want the bitch to scream from pain.

• +1
Reactions: GRIID
a better thing would be to worry about how society ties a man's manhood to the penis size, and how men with average to small dicks are emasculated by women for apparently no good reason

the dick size obsession never was about female pleasure, it was always about mogging

• Hmm...
a better thing would be to worry about how society ties a man's manhood to the penis size, and how men with average to small dicks are emasculated by women for apparently no good reason

the dick size obsession never was about female pleasure, it was always about mogging
Because of hypergamy.

Nah, I'd wager to say they'd reject a sub7 inch dick for hook-ups. I remember noticing this sentiment a lot on subs like r/averagedickproblems or r/smalldickproblems. When it comes to hook-ups, women very much care. When it comes to relationships, yes, they tend to be more forgiving.
You'd wager huh? Did you do some austist calculations to come up with the probabilities? Jesus fucking christ.

"Average erect penis length was 5.17 inches, or 13.12 centimeters. SD was 0.65 inches or 1.66 centimeters."

That means 98% of dicks are less than ~6.5" and 99.9% are less than ~7.12".

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and looksseg
You'd wager huh? Did you do some austist calculations to come up with the probabilities? Jesus fucking christ.

"Average erect penis length was 5.17 inches, or 13.12 centimeters. SD was 0.65 inches or 1.66 centimeters."

That means 98% of dicks are less than ~6.5" and 99.9% are less than ~7.12".
So? Women are hypergamous, they don't give af about averages

So? Women are hypergamous, they don't give af about averages
So that would mean at most like 1/1000 dudes are hooking up. That's if the only criteria is dick size, but we know it's not. That's not remotely realistic.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Small = less than 7 x 6

I do not think so.
being short is worse than having a 4 inch D. If I had to choose between 6,2 4 inch D and 5,2 7 x 6 D. 6,2 all the way

So that would mean at most like 1/1000 dudes are hooking up. That's if the only criteria is dick size, but we know it's not. That's not remotely realistic.
cope

being curry