Is there a cosmetology procedure that’ll get me perfect skin?

S

Snowskinned

Bronze
Basically the title. Most of the cosmetology is cheap af and I want perfect skin. “Diet” doesn’t work, I wanna pay for clear skin and stop doing all the cope BS

Smart people help pls

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
wdym diet doesnt work
Basically the title. Most of the cosmetology is cheap af and I want perfect skin. “Diet” doesn’t work, I wanna pay for clear skin and stop doing all the cope BS

Smart people help pls

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
brother diet is actually insanely op , my wrinkes are legit disappearing. If you really want a procedure you can do laser resurfacing

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned

Smart people help pls
Low Glycemic Index Low carb High protein no refined sugar are you sure you do this diet?

Accutane may help but dont take if you are under 18 it will stunt your growth and dimporhism

Just mouisturize it exfoalite 1x a week cleanse 1x a day (evening)

Tretinoin 0.0025 may help you use it for 3 x a week for first week second week use it 4x a week third week use it for 4x again 4th week use it 5x a week then just go with 5x

Use it for 12 weeks (3 months) then give break for 2 months just use spf
spf is necessary you need to use spf because your skin will be sensitive to the sun

Maybe its not acne and its PIE ( Post inflammatory Erythema) like redness it will go away with time

Low Glycemic Index Low carb High protein no refined sugar are you sure you do this diet?

Accutane may help but dont take if you are under 18 it will stunt your growth and dimporhism

Just mouisturize it exfoalite 1x a week cleanse 1x a day (evening)

Tretinoin 0.0025 may help you use it for 3 x a week for first week second week use it 4x a week third week use it for 4x again 4th week use it 5x a week then just go with 5x

Use it for 12 weeks (3 months) then give break for 2 months just use spf
spf is necessary you need to use spf because your skin will be sensitive to the sun

Maybe its not acne and its PIE ( Post inflammatory Erythema) like redness it will go away with time
No acne, just meh skin. Redness, oilness and pores

Idk what is glycemic index, but I basically eat eggs, meat, fish and sometimes mix in fruits and veggies, so yea, low carb high protein. 1 tsp of sugar per day on morning coffee

No acne, just meh skin. Redness, oilness and pores

Idk what is glycemic index, but I basically eat eggs, meat, fish and sometimes mix in fruits and veggies, so yea, low carb high protein. 1 tsp of sugar per day on morning coffee
If just meh skin, Just hop on tret
Glycemic index is fucking looksmin just do this if you eating rice just search the rice's glycemic index if its high dont eat it
also dont use sugar for your morning coffee just use stevia cubes

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned