So sigma broooo

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and descension
skibidi :feelsmage:

• So Sad
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
the cult of Satan

And I am at war with Satan and all his army
Bc if u mean satanists u should do some research bc true ones don’t worship the devil bc they don’t believe he exists

Bc if u mean satanists u should do some research bc true ones don’t worship the devil bc they don’t believe he exists
Then they’re faggots. “Muh look at me I worship the idea of Satan how cool and edgy am I? :feelsuhh::soy:

Didnt the bible say love thy neighbour why are u using hateful phrases
Then they’re faggots. “Muh look at me I worship the idea of Satan how cool and edgy am I? :feelsuhh::soy:

Cant u read but also Google is free true satanism doesn’t believe that either god nor satan exist

• +1
I thought god loves everyone
It would also by defition have the capacity to hate.

Hate is a derivitave of love. Without love, hate cannot exist.

It holds a deeper meaning

• +1
Satanist dont worship god or the devil they worship themselves.

Satanism is the religion of humankind. The worship of themselves and their humanity. The satanists favorite day if their birthday. Its atheism not by acknowledging god or the devil, but by removing those forms of magical thinking processes through the idea of perpetual evolution without a source. This also coincides with mentally ill people or people who dont have the intellectual process and natural frequency's to understand or be aware of the possibility of a greater source of intelligence. Which is why people who move according to their body's desires naturally follow the law of "satan" aka the intelligence personified in the bible to represent carnality and the worlds evil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Satanist dont worship god or the devil they worship themselves.

Satanism is the religion of humankind. Its atheism not by acknowledging god or the devil, but by removing those forms of magical thinking processes through the idea of perpetual evolution without a source. This also coincides with mentally ill people or people who dont have the intellectual process and natural frequencys to understand or be aware of a greater source of intelligence. Which is why people who move according to their bodys desires naturally follow the law of "satan" aka the being personified in the bible to represent carnality and the worlds evil
Yea ik

Attachments

• Screenshot (286).png
    Screenshot (286).png
    304.8 KB · Views: 0
They are people who worship the devil but in my opinion i think you will lead around to the same source. The hot or cold idea in revelation hints at this. Because people who desire and strive for divinity at the end of the day come to one "idea" of source intelligence. You can reject the idea of this source or not, but at that point you fall into satanism through the belief of atheism.

Of course, this conversation often floats at low levels of psychological development and is not always necessary to (in short terms), "get things done". Which is why i tend to think talking about "god" or religion is basically a dead end street with not much benefit.

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back