Is there a difference between 500 ng/dl of testosterone vs 1000 ng/dl during puberty?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Does it matter how high your testosterone is during puberty as long as you’re in the normal range? Of course, I suspect T levels significantly impact muscle mass and probably the voice, but how about bones? Is 500 and a 1000 T levels a big difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Yes.

Oftentimes I've observed a direct increase in voice depth, shoulder width, and jaw width (more like forward growth, since masseters affect this, but fw growth also results in width) altogether.

If that didn't make much sense, take three people, one will have an average voice, shoulder width and jaw width, the other will have a deeper voice,better shoulder width, and jaw width, and the third person even better.

When developmental conditions are constant, T plays a major role in how your bones are.

Then again, people underestimate how powerful consistent chewing forces since prepubescence is. I've seen low/average T former fatcels with god-tier cheekbones and ramus length.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, wasted, Copemaxxing and 8 others
Yes.

Oftentimes I've observed a direct increase in voice depth, shoulder width, and jaw width (more like forward growth, since masseters affect this, but fw growth also results in width) altogether.

If that didn't make much sense, take three people, one will have an average voice, shoulder width and jaw width, the other will have a deeper voice,better shoulder width, and jaw width, and the third person even better.

When developmental conditions are constant, T plays a major role in how your bones are.

Then again, people underestimate how powerful consistent chewing forces since prepubescence is. I've seen low/average T former fatcels with god-tier cheekbones and ramus length.
Well my mom has a better frame than my dad even though women have barely any T, so a lot of it is genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776 and 6 others
Well my mom has a better frame than my dad
jfl
Well my mom has a better frame than my dad even though women have barely any T, so a lot of it is genetics.
Yeah that is there too, but the point I was making was that T plays a role too, so hypothetically if somebody with shit facial bones injects T during puberty, it is guaranteed that their bones will grow.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776 and .*my*.
jfl

Yeah that is there too, but the point I was making was that T plays a role too, so hypothetically if somebody with shit facial bones injects T during puberty, it is guaranteed that their bones will grow.
Other hormones for instance GH, play a role too. Then there's how receptive your bones are to those hormones, and various proteins like growth factors that matter too.

It's all ridiculously complex but that's what makes it interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and .*my*.
Other hormones for instance GH, play a role too. Then there's how receptive your bones are to those hormones, and various proteins like growth factors that matter too.

Very. This is one of my favorite subjects.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ocelot

Especially because I want to have children in the future and I want them to be looksmaxxed since conception.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EckhartTollemaxx and Ocelot
Especially because I want to have children in the future and I want them to be looksmaxxed since conception.
Yeah will be interesting to see how much an ideal 10/10 development will affect them.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Yeah will be interesting to see how much an ideal 10/10 development will affect them.
I don’t doubt that this website is the number 1 place to study and understand these things. There’s simply no better site to learn about looks because everywhere else these problems are ignored or labeled as trivial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 10524 and Ocelot
"normal range"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and magnificentcel
i guess it's normal, but that doesn't mean that it's healthy. is it even normal for a guy in puberty?
@magnificentcel what the hell are you huhing at you low t copecel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
What are the optimal T levels then?
i don't really know, but they have to be higher. just think about how much of our environment is lowering our t levels which our ancestors didn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
What makes you say that?
500ng/dl is pretty bad. for reference, having less than 300ng/dl means your balls don't work well (hypogonadism) so 500 is not far off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AutisticBeaner and magnificentcel
What makes you say that?
our bodies are made for the lifestyle of our ancestors, think about how many things they had which leads to higher testosterone levels which we don't have: tons of exercise, proper craniofacial development, unprocessed food, an environment that's not full of estrogen or plastic. this stuff is very significant.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and magnificentcel
our bodies are made for the lifestyle of our ancestors, think about how many things they had which leads to higher testosterone levels which we don't have: tons of exercise, proper craniofacial development, unprocessed food, an environment that's not full of estrogen or plastic. this stuff is very significant.
I think to be safe you need to have at least 600+ total testosterone. But that isn’t the end all. Not all men need 600+, some are fine with 400 and can build muscle and jack off every day because their body is smart about using the 400. Their free testosterone is high.

those are not the only things affected by testosterone though
I know, there are things like mood, body hair, voice, bones and genitalia. Again, if your body know how to use testosterone well (determined by genetics), then for some men 300-400 COULD be fine.

t/mk677 bro tbh ngl

I know, there are things like mood, body hair, voice, bones and genitalia. Again, if your body know how to use testosterone well (determined by genetics), then for some men 300-400 COULD be fine.
no, maybe some people develop certain things in the same way at lower t levels, but nobody is fine at 300 ng/dl. testosterone also has a huge effect on your mental, that's why soyboys are almost always libtards.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
no, maybe some people develop certain things in the same way at lower t levels, but nobody is fine at 300 ng/dl. testosterone also has a huge effect on your mental, that's why soyboys are almost always libtards.
Lol that seems like the truth

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Yes. But 1000 test during puberty isn't good imo. Growthplates close sooner and it accelerates development. 400 is ideal

Yes. But 1000 test during puberty isn't good imo. Growthplates close sooner and it accelerates development. 400 is ideal
So you mean to tell me that all high T men are short?

So you mean to tell me that all high T men are short?
No. But if your testosterone levels are very high a lot of that will aromatize and you'll stop growing sooner(not much effect on adult height but still present). High test would still be better than very low

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
isn't it estrogen that closes your growthplates sooner? i thought that that was why women stop growing so early

isn't it estrogen that closes your growthplates sooner? i thought that that was why women stop growing so early
I think they stop growing early because they have less HGH.

Yes. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. That's why trt clinics use an AI with trt because of the excess testosterone. This is also why bodybuilders use a test base, for the estrogen

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
this is the perfect example of genetic cope. The person asks a question wanting to hear how its all genetic, receives a true answer from a non coper, and answer its own question. Just lol.