Is there a fix to this eye area problem

pslturkk

pslturkk

Iron
How do I fix these bulges (I get 10+ Hours of sleep and have healthy vitamin d3 levels)
IMG 6765

Eye area looks okay. Less screentime would improve that

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, skedd, bloomercel and 1 other person
skin 1004 probio-cica eye cream, could also be defficient in a , e and k

• +1
Reactions: royall and pslturkk
Looks like it's because of the shape of your nose and cheeks. It's fine, makes your maxilla look more developed.

• +1
Reactions: pslturkk
"can I fix something that is caused by genetics?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, HighTierSubhuman, Kaari and 1 other person
Tear trough's. But its alright to have them, keeps your face looking more "3d" and human

• +1
Aren't u like 14? Worry about Yoo chico
Infraorbital rim implants btw

Tear trough's. But its alright to have them, keeps your face looking more "3d" and human
omg thank you, should I get fillers or leave them be

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, HighTierSubhuman and vernier
Yeah i’m focusing on a le fort 3
Do not get any of those surgeries that guys talking about wtf. Focus on softmaxxing your eye area with lashes and denser eye brows. Dye them a shade darker than your hair as well once theyre dense enuff

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Less screen time + no blue light 1 hour before sleep + vitamin D

Do not get any of those surgeries that guys talking about wtf. Focus on softmaxxing your eye area with lashes and denser eye brows. Dye them a shade darker than your hair as well once theyre dense enuff
Yeah ik i was joking around and what’s the best way to densen eyebrows without getting caterpillar eyebrows

Less screen time + no blue light 1 hour before sleep + vitamin D
already do the no blue light and vitamin d, my doctor said i take too much vitamin d lmao

your under eyes are becoming hollow fillers asap

Yeah ik i was joking around and what’s the best way to densen eyebrows without getting caterpillar eyebrows
Minoxidll 5%+ and dermastamp. For eyelashes find bimatoprost/latisse. Go to your local pharmacy and ask for bimatoprost, if they ask what for just tell them its for your mom or smt lol. Then apply on the lashes, one drop each once a day. Dont get it anywhere else, only apply on the lashes

• +1
Minoxidll 5%+ and dermastamp. For eyelashes find bimatoprost/latisse. Go to your local pharmacy and ask for bimatoprost, if they ask what for just tell them its for your mom or smt lol. Then apply on the lashes, one drop each once a day. Dont get it anywhere else, only apply on the lashes
best way to get weird shit from the pharmacy is to write a list on your phone and pretend you dont know what you’re buying, cuz it’s for your parents

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and pslturkk
maybe fillers can help

I heard somewhere minoxidll stops any hair growth in the area applied to after you stop using it is that true or bs

fucking cope retarded incel get off this app and go on a hike fat shit
you gotta be the most retarded shit on this god forsaken FORUM stupid nigger FORUM not APP

best way to get weird shit from the pharmacy is to write a list on your phone and pretend you dont know what you’re buying, cuz it’s for your parents
Legit. Same thing i do

• +1
Reactions: pslturkk and skedd
I heard somewhere minoxidll stops any hair growth in the area applied to after you stop using it is that true or bs
Thats BS

• +1