Is there a “go to” doctor/injectionist for fillers?

Kade

Kade

Master
There’s Taban for eyes and Eppley for implants

But are there injectionists that are a stand above the rest? Preferably in US

I looked locally on realself and google and they all just used it to restore oldcel’s lost volume

Specifically want fillers for jaw angles and undereyes

Filiers are for women/fags, implants/osteotomies are for men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Lorsss, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Filiers are for women/fags, implants/osteotomies are for men

Stop acting hypermasculine when you’ve admitted to turning your neck and staring at gl guys irl, and measuring male model’s faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Brandon10, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
All of the doctors I have seen advertising themselves just do absurd amounts of volume for the sake of dramatic before/afters that seem good until you look for a few more seconds and realize how fake and shitty they look, especially on the cheeks.

What you need is just a serious doctor who will do measurements and knows what they are doing. First place I would look is a larger plastic surgeon's office that also has staff doing filler injections or the doctor himself doing it.

Considering you have to go back for injections frequently it's not something people find worth their time to travel far for unlike a few meetings for a permanent surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
self-injecting fillers is high T tbh

would do it if there was an extensive guide (and isnt they an anti-filler which just dissolves the filler in few hours ? I could try around then

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
dr zack ally aka "mAsCuLiNiSaTiOn"

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
dr zack ally aka "mAsCuLiNiSaTiOn"
He’s the kind of scam I’m trying avoid. He’s the type to inject 15ml of filler just to show comical amounts of “muh improvement”, making recessed prey looking guys into bogdanoffs. Like @Superking said, trying to avoid that

I want subtle augmentation, just want to make my jaw angles more pronounced and fill in undereyes, that’s it. Just want subtle improvements to compound with the softmaxxing I’m doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He’s the kind of scam I’m trying avoid. He’s the type to inject 15ml of filler just to show comical amounts of “muh improvement”, making recessed prey looking guys into bogdanoffs. Like @Superking said, trying to avoid that

I want subtle augmentation, just want to make my jaw angles more pronounced and fill in undereyes, that’s it. Just want subtle improvements to compound with the softmaxxing I’m doing
yeah i was being sarcastic too what he does is just masking recessed faces from frontal view..thats it

eppley or death

Jason Emer has decent results

eppley or death
Eppley doesnt do fillers himself, he is too busy, he'll have one of his assistants do it though

• +1
Reactions: Kade

well you should be the one to tell him what to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Stop acting hypermasculine when you’ve admitted to turning your neck and staring at gl guys irl, and measuring male model’s faces
admire a part of my collection, fag

@MammothActuary @OwlGod @Newguyaround @streege

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_120351.png
    IMG_20191102_120351.png
    556.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20191102_120540.png
    IMG_20191102_120540.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary, Newguyaround, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
self-injecting fillers is high T tbh

would do it if there was an extensive guide (and isnt they an anti-filler which just dissolves the filler in few hours ? I could try around then
Damn my thread didn't get cached

But basically the areas pslers are most interested in are virtually risk free (gonial, chin and zygomatic arch)

Have Yaremchuk do them if you're really worried