Is there a good guide for cheating/harem maxing?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
How does one manage multiple chicks & a main girl and make sure they never run into each other? Can someone link a good guide?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and org3cel.RR
The best strat is always revealing it to the 2nd girl once you get to the talking stage. Bitches legit never mind it. They'll do some bullshit "wow, men are dogs" dance but always end up fucking you still.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Lux
The best strat is always revealing it to the 2nd girl once you get to the talking stage. Bitches legit never mind it. They'll do some bullshit "wow, men are dogs" dance but always end up fucking you still.
Would it not be better to hit it first & then tell after or do you want the ones that care to clear out?

Would it not be better to hit it first & then tell after or do you want the ones that care to clear out?
They always end up caring. But if they feel like you tricked them, it ends up being a hassle or they actually do get mad at being "number 2". You have to make them feel like you're choosing them over your girl lol

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Lmao

• +1
IMG 20240827 004616

>Pic rel

I've actually not fucked her yet cause I predicted she'd be clingy lol. But we sexted and shit THEN told her about my gf. Let her pretend she wants nothing to do with me and just waited. Now she's been begging for it for weeks.
I really like her tho, definitely hitting her up sometime in the future.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Alexios, TweenService and 2 others
How does one manage multiple chicks & a main girl and make sure they never run into each other? Can someone link a good guide?
Just be a chad, date women way below your looksmatch and tell them that you want an open relationship

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, BoredPrince, chickencalves and 1 other person
Also, if you do as I say, there's less expectation of spending time and money on them. You don't have to overexert yourself satisfying all of them. They get some other orbiter to do that

• +1
View attachment 3126198

>Pic rel

I've actually not fucked her yet cause I predicted she'd be clingy lol. But we sexted and shit THEN told her about my gf. Let her pretend she wants nothing to do with me and just waited. Now she's been begging for it for weeks.
why the chat locked jfl

• +1
Rereading those chats, I just realized what a piece of shit I am lmao.
I'm gonna have to stop being a fuckboy soon.

• JFL
Rereading those chats, I just realized what a piece of shit I am lmao.
I'm gonna have to stop being a fuckboy soon.
post full manipulationmaxxing fuckboymaxxing guide

shes so obbesed lol never saw someone more downbad than that jfl
Bruh this is nothing, an ex went as far as sending suicide texts and standing on a bridge. That's why I'm scared of fucking with overly clingy chicks now.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and TweenService
Bruh this is nothing, an ex went as far as sending suicide texts and standing on a bridge. That's why I'm scared of fucking with overly clingy chicks now.
LOL WAT THE FUCK

Dr Tony Huge probably has some good advice. He started an actual harem and is now on his second one

• +1
I can try making a guide on that, i learned from some friends that are good cheaters, they cheated on their girls for 2 years and never got caught

• +1
LOL WAT THE FUCK
Bitch made her best friend call me at 1am cause I'd blocked her and she was legit on a bridge. The suicide texts were a different situation too lol. Bitches be crazy.

View attachment 3126198

>Pic rel

bruh the clingy ones are dangerous if u stop being non chalant t it’s over and they hate you for life now

Bitch made her best friend call me at 1am cause I'd blocked her and she was legit on a bridge. The suicide texts were a different situation too lol. Bitches be crazy.
very wise word mirin

bruh the clingy ones are dangerous if u stop being non chalant t it’s over and they hate you for life now
Lol this nigga gets it. You've gotta drip-feed the attention but make it count.

Dr Tony Huge probably has some good advice. He started an actual harem and is now on his second one
It’s doesn’t count when you go to Thailand as a rich white guy im talking like how huberman ran a couple presumably attractive well educated girls at the same time.
I can try making a guide on that, i learned from some friends that are good cheaters, they cheated on their girls for 2 years and never got caught
If you do be a homie & tag

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and sb23
It’s doesn’t count when you go to Thailand as a rich white guy im talking like how huberman ran a couple presumably attractive well educated girls at the same time.

If you do be a homie & tag
Bet😍

• +1