Is there a good looking inbred guy?

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
a guy who is/looks inbred yet handsome?

Yep, my friend’s nephew. He’s Pakistani, parents are first-cousins, but he came out with white skin (like his mother) but also brown hair (unlike his parents) and blue-gray eyes (unlike his parents). He’s a good-looking boy. He’s only 7 though. And no, his mother didn’t cuck his father — his mother has a great-uncle with the same phenotype as him. So both his mother and father had the same recessive genes for colored hair, eyes and white skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 1140
Probably yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yep, my friend’s nephew. He’s Pakistani, parents are first-cousins, but he came out with white skin (like his mother) but also brown hair (unlike his parents) and blue-gray eyes (unlike his parents). He’s a good-looking boy. He’s only 7 though. And no, his mother didn’t cuck his father — his mother has a great-uncle with the same phenotype as him. So both his mother and father had the same recessive genes for colored hair, eyes and white skin.
He needs to grow up to be rated, my cousin's skull looked good as a kid but now he's brutally downgrown. no one knows how genetics and environment changes someone in future.

prince william looks inbred but still good looking.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
He needs to grow up to be rated, my cousin's skull looked good as a kid but now he's brutally downgrown. no one knows how genetics and environment changes someone in future.

View attachment 2387343
Yeah I’ll keep you posted. Like I said, he’s still young he’s still growing, but he seems to have a good eye area (not just talking eye color, but the shape of the eyes is good, little to no upper eyelid exposure). His only failo is that his nose is wider than average, but nothing really bad.

View attachment 2387343
how does he look inbred?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and vaseqmoherad
Wayne rooney

• JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow
how does he look inbred?

Yeah I’ll keep you posted. Like I said, he’s still young he’s still growing, but he seems to have a good eye area (not just talking eye color, but the shape of the eyes is good, little to no upper eyelid exposure). His only failo is that his nose is wider than average, but nothing really bad.
Just needs to watch his t levels and hope his genetics don't fail him. eye area is actually one of the give aways of being inbred. when there is brutal nct.

View attachment 2387365

Just needs to watch his t levels and hope his genetics don't fail him. eye area is actually one of the give aways of being inbred. when there is brutal nct.

He’s got a slight positive canthal tilt. And I think he’s got decent t levels, he’s built broadly. Even though he was like 2 the last time I saw him; he looked like he could have been 4. JFL.

Many users think Arvid is handsome. I'd tag him but I forgot the name of his recent account.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Whites are inbred and considered gl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558