Is there a guaranteed drug/ remedy to permanently stop facial hair growth? I dont want that shit to grow no more.

Pump in lot's of estrogen

Finasteride? This is looksmaxxing 101.

Finasteride? This is looksmaxxing 101.
Nah, been taking Finasteride for over two years and I still get stubble in 2 days. Facial hair is so sensitive to DHT that finasteride wont stop it from growing or even developing

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7725
Nah, been taking Finasteride for over two years and I still get stubble in 2 days. Facial hair is so sensitive to DHT that finasteride wont stop it from growing or even developing
Misread and thought he wanted his facial hair growth to stop developing, which I'd assume finasteride would help with at a significant percentage, not completely though.

Only solution in that case would be laser hair removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Misread and thought he wanted his facial hair growth to stop developing, which I'd assume finasteride would help with at a significant percentage, not completely though.

Only solution in that case would be laser hair removal.
Apparently it doesnt even stop it from developing, but it impedes it. It's why women can grow body hair too as well as get androgenic alopecia just like men. 40% of women above the age of 50 suffer from androgenic alopecia and get some form of hairloss (not nearly as aggressive as men obviously). Both males and females seem to get increased DHT sensitivity with age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Just get laser. It's very inexpensive.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and SOS-Sonic
Laser is the only way.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Potassium cyanide

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
Or just a quick clean shave that takes 5 minutes of your day:LOL: