is there a hip-reduction surgery?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
are there any surgeries that fucking shave your pelvis in order to shorten your hips?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copemaxxing
@Lorsss

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
Leif Rogers used to offer this but now idk
It would be dangerous
Some ppl are Just less blessed than others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6488
Leif Rogers used to offer this but now idk
It would be dangerous
Some ppl are Just less blessed than others
how do you know he used to offer this?

are there any surgeries that fucking shave your pelvis in order to shorten your hips?
just cut off your pelvis and then shorten your hips smh smh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, Copemaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
I don't think so

• WTF
I can't find this but it was old Leif page.
He said he could safely reduce 0.5 inch on each side
if you could find it, it would be a life-saver bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
ask eppley he'll do anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, I'mme, MadTwatter and 5 others
I have already told you eveything.
Even if you could cut off a portion of the iliac crest, you cannot change the position of your hip joints.
A possible solution could consist of widening the ribcage, since custom implants can be installed everywhere in your body

WIDE HIPS ARE FOR LIFE, just like midface ratio.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
Even if you could cut off a portion of the iliac crest, you cannot change the position of your hip joints.
A possible solution could consist of widening the ribcage, since custom implants can be installed everywhere in your body

can you build your oblique muscles so that instead of having wide hips, everything is straight?
Srlpo518do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
can you build your oblique muscles so that instead of having wide hips, everything is straight?

Yes, to end up looking like Chul Soon

the lower part of the obliques has a bigger size, so training obliques may give you a wider high hip line

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
View attachment 614202
Not sure exactly what they did but I saw some gym transformation where the guy had noticeably wide hips in the before and looked normal in the after

My guess is he trained the obliques and lats and such, it would depend on your insertions.

• Woah
Not sure exactly what they did but I saw some gym transformation where the guy had noticeably wide hips in the before and looked normal in the after

My guess is he trained the obliques and lats and such, it would depend on your insertions and such.
bro if you could find the before and after pics of the guy you're talking about, it would be a lifesaver

• +1
bro if you could find the before and after pics of the guy you're talking about, it would be a lifesaver
It was a while back but I will try, it was on .me with some hip related title if you wanna look as well.

• +1
  • +1
i will try to find it as well. you do too

I think this is what I was thinking of, not sure, I remember the other one being one image but I'm probably misremembering

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 6488
No but you can get clavicle lengthening + training obliques and train your delts etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 6488
No but you can get clavicle lengthening + training obliques and train your delts etc
the thing is, i actually want smaller hips/waist, i don't want to create an illusion with a v-taper

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
the thing is, i actually want smaller hips/waist, i don't want to create an illusion with a v-taper
I ALREADY TOLD YOU ITS NOT POSSIBLE. ITS YOUR GENETICAL BONESTRUCTURE YOU CANT CHANGE IT MOST OF THE TIME

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Maybe you are just fat and the fat is stored in your hips? If you are lean than and you have wide hips its your bones
it's my bones for sure. i'm pretty lean

• +1

View attachment 614201
Mirin estrogen level

Mirin estrogen level
my estrogen level is average. maybe my problem is low T (I have never tested it), lack of androgen receptors or too many estrogen receptors
Do you know any ways to increase the androgen receptors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6488

What the fuck will increasing receptors will have after puberty? Your structure is already fixed. You'll grow a beard at best jfl

Attachments

• 1598229743501.png
    1598229743501.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 20
This is very extreme stuff. You don't need narrower hips, you need wider lats, and you can achieve that by getting your weighted chin ups to 100 lbs (attaching 100 lbs to a dip belt and doing chin ups), that is what is going to give you very wide lats, and no matter the size of your hips, you are going to get that V taper look. The problem with most guys who gymmax is that their body is not proportional because they are lazy on some body parts, some guys will completely forgo leg training and end up with a huge upper body with chicken legs, while others will work the whole body but will end up with weaknesses because they don't give equal amounts of stress to each body part.

Ever seen a guy do a 315 lb bench press? Maybe, but have you ever seen a guy who can not only bench 315 but also do weighted chin ups with 100 lbs, do a 200 lb overhead press, do a 400 lb squat and do a 500 lb deadlift? The answer is most likely no, because most guys who are advanced on one lift neglect all the other lifts, either because they are lazy or because they don't know how to use proper form.

Take any natural lifter that has a normal height (around 5 foot 10) and take him to those numbers and every single one of his muscle groups will be huge and he will have a very defined six pack, no matter what his genetics are like, even if he started not being able to bench the bar or do 1 bodyweight chin up. Gymmaxxing is one of the most important forms of looksmaxxing that has the potential to improve your looks a lot, but only if you do it right. Most people fuck it up by either not making any progress or by becoming disproportional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Deleted member 8744
This is very extreme stuff. You don't need narrower hips, you need wider lats, and you can achieve that by getting your weighted chin ups to 100 lbs (attaching 100 lbs to a dip belt and doing chin ups), that is what is going to give you very wide lats, and no matter the size of your hips, you are going to get that V taper look. The problem with most guys who gymmax is that their body is not proportional because they are lazy on some body parts, some guys will completely forgo leg training and end up with a huge upper body with chicken legs, while others will work the whole body but will end up with weaknesses because they don't give equal amounts of stress to each body part.

Ever seen a guy do a 315 lb bench press? Maybe, but have you ever seen a guy who can not only bench 315 but also do weighted chin ups with 100 lbs, do a 200 lb overhead press, do a 400 lb squat and do a 500 lb deadlift? The answer is most likely no, because most guys who are advanced on one lift neglect all the other lifts, either because they are lazy or because they don't know how to use proper form.

Take any natural lifter that has a normal height (around 5 foot 10) and take him to those numbers and every single one of his muscle groups will be huge and he will have a very defined six pack, no matter what his genetics are like, even if he started not being able to bench the bar or do 1 bodyweight chin up. Gymmaxxing is one of the most important forms of looksmaxxing that has the potential to improve your looks a lot, but only if you do it right. Most people fuck it up by either not making any progress or by becoming disproportional.
A like for u greycel. Lifefuel tbh

• +1

thank you brother

i read all of this and it makes total sense

are there any ways to build abdominal/oblique muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
thank you brother

Sit ups crunches l-sits, leg raises, side bends, Russian twists

• +1
thank you brother

ofc there are plenty of ways son, u dont even have to train them in isolation because they are used in many compound lifts for stability

• +1
ofc there are plenty of ways son, u dont even have to train them in isolation because they are used in many compound lifts for stability
what are some ways to make them wider bro?

• +1
ty

has this worked for you?
I have pretty thick abs, but shit obliques. I haven’t done mich oblique exercises. I do hundreds of sit-ups every day for a strong core. Yeah your will get thick Abs

• +1
I have pretty thick abs, but shit obliques. I haven’t done mich oblique exercises. I do hundreds of sit-ups every day for a strong core. Yeah your will get thick Abs
i want to widen my rib cage/stomach/abdominal region so it's in line with my waist?

is this possible?

what are some ways to make them wider bro?
any form of hypertrophy will make them wider, just like making your arms or chest bigger, its just gonna take time
also bigger hips = bigger legs, ik its not the traditional v taper but it will make things look more proportional if you train your legs

• +1
any form of hypertrophy will make them wider, just like making your arms or chest bigger, its just gonna take time
also bigger hips = bigger legs, ik its not the traditional v taper but it will make things look more proportional if you train your legs
gotcha. do you recommend any specific exercises to widen your abdominal/rib cage region?

gotcha. do you recommend any specific exercises to widen your abdominal/rib cage region?
squats and deadlifts both work the obliques, if you dont have access to a gym i suggest you watch a video on youtube for bodyweight exercises, someone like athlean-x probably has one

• +1
squats and deadlifts both work the obliques, if you dont have access to a gym i suggest you watch a video on youtube for bodyweight exercises, someone like athlean-x probably has one
thank you

my estrogen level is average. maybe my problem is low T (I have never tested it), lack of androgen receptors or too many estrogen receptors
You can only increase sensitivity of receptors you already have. With good lifestyle, suplemenation etc.
Amount of androgen receptors is genetic and you can't develop bigger amount of receptors

• +1

View attachment 614201
Post gay/trap content
  • We don't want this place to become like r9k with the trap stuff. Keep it off this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Lorsss and Deleted member 6488
Post gay/trap content
  • We don't want this place to become like r9k with the trap stuff. Keep it off this forum.

jesus fucking christ my appearance literally breaks the rules of the forum

2020 06 24 214319

if I had long hair, people would mistake me for a girl

• +1
There should be some surgery to transform females hips to males by cutting and moving some inner bones of pelvis, changing femur angle of legs and eventually replacing hip joint