Is there a limit on jaw implant ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
ACB0484B C6E3 45FE 8CBE 7BA41958885B

For example going from recessed to this

but the issue is, bigger vertical projection bigger risk for masseter muscle dehiscense.

Userimage 1947642

This done by eppley.

• JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 10449, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Nah bro just go for it
Eppley 6psl ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: recessed, fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
over tbh
idk if eppley is retarded or the guy has no knowledge of aesthetics
how the fuck you cannot see that ascension ? from birdcel to robust giant jawed face.
it's not harmonically attractive but like billion times better than before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, fernandobrocolli and SteveRogers
keep posting this results 100000 times...

you don't understand eppley give whatever the patient wants.
the guy you posted looks just as ridiculous, it's just taken from a careful angle and cropped
jfl if you think it looks good irl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
the guy you posted looks just as ridiculous, it's just taken from a careful angle and cropped
jfl if you think it looks good irl
that guy openly shared his face from tons of angles.
and yes it looks good.
go back to mse guy and keep watch his videos for 0 aesthetic change.

that guy openly shared his face from tons of angles.
and yes it looks good.
go back to mse guy and keep watch his videos for 0 aesthetic change.
who? btw, no implants for your airways

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
this guy done by eppley too.

he didn't want any drastic changes so barely no changes at all.

Attachments

• yc8EAGq.png
    yc8EAGq.png
    536.2 KB · Views: 100
who? btw, no implants for your airways
i don't have any kind of recession. if you have functional problems, first fixed that and then try to get an implant.

this guy done by eppley too.

he didn't want any drastic changes so barely no changes at all.
JFL barely any changes, maybe a slightly more narrow mandible or just weight loss

You're likely to hit masseter dehiscence if you lengthen the jaw vertically too much. I think there are limits to what the soft tissues can accommodate, but they're pretty high.

You're likely to hit masseter dehiscence if you lengthen the jaw vertically too much. I think there are limits to what the soft tissues can accommodate, but they're pretty high.
how much vertical projection you got ? if i remember correct you had dehiscence.

how much vertical projection you got ? if i remember correct you had dehiscence.
I had it with only about 5 mm of lengthening. The stronger your masseters are beforehand, the more likely it it seems to be to occur.

I had it with only about 5 mm of lengthening. The stronger your masseters are beforehand, the more likely it it seems to be to occur.
how to understand if you got strong masseter ? i mean how yaremchuk started to be suspicious that you can get dehiscence ?
mine look and feel weak

how to understand if you got strong masseter ? i mean how yaremchuk started to be suspicious that you can get dehiscence ?
mine look and feel weak
One good indication is the prominence of the bony ridge shown on the ramus here:

The more prominent that ridge is, the stronger the ligamentous attachment and the higher the risk of dehiscence. Eppley has talked about it in an article but I wasn't able to find it.

One good indication is the prominence of the bony ridge shown on the ramus here:
View attachment 909688
The more prominent that ridge is, the stronger the ligamentous attachment and the higher the risk of dehiscence. Eppley has talked about it in an article but I wasn't able to find it.
Aaand i have that unfortunately. Fuck

Aaand i have that unfortunately. Fuck
Everyone has it, it's the degree of prominence that determines how likely dehiscence will be. Try to take a look at a few different people's scans to see how yours compares.

how the fuck you cannot see that ascension ? from birdcel to robust giant jawed face.
it's not harmonically attractive but like billion times better than before.
He looks a billion times worse than before, botched af

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and randomvanish
Are people crazy or just "trolling" itt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I don't think it is it though. Felt like in twilight zone...
there is a hidden rule in this forum. if you have recession, just hate implants, hate eppley etc.
because people with recession don't have a choice to get implant as a solution.
that's why they cope with "muhhh bones or dieeee".
actually "normie-> chad" transformation generally only available with implants. osteotomies cannot give enough projection for a normie.
and i'm not even talking about trucels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
actually normie-> chad generally only available with implants. osteotomies cannot give enough projection for a normie.
That's a common sense though. Like you get something that was never there, it'll become something that could never be.
Of course implants have their own myriad share of problems, anyway.
Though in severe recessive cases, I think you need both a surgery and an implant to look good.