Is there a link between the blackpill and the NWO

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Are folks at the top of the world (illuminati etc...) unaware of this knowledge that we have? Because if they were, what is it even their final goal?

I think they are not and learning this could change their motivations.

@disillusioned @rydofx
@Blackout.xl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Gargantuan
Idk about that but I know it’s fucking with my head because I clicked this thinking it said Norwood 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 7173 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 7866 and Danish_Retard
artworks-000032454699-g378tp-t500x500.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 6695
Are folks at the top of the world (illuminati etc...) unaware of this knowledge that we have? Because if they were, what is it even their final goal?

I think they are not and learning this could change their motivations.

@disillusioned @rydofx
@Blackout.xl
I feel like its pretty obvious that they know
You dont have to be a genius to realise that looks matter a lot

having a full head of hair is very important yes

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 9380 and Danish_Retard
If PSL grows, kike puppets will infiltrate it and become leading rules so it can be an instrument to the elite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7866
It seems like after becoming blackpilled on looks people start to question other bluepilled doctrines. So yeah I guess their could be a correlation since the blackpill is inherently cynical and skeptical by nature which could lead to people questioning other things in life.

Well the people on top. You can call them the illuminati if u want but after u do ur research, a lot of them are non worshipping jews and other rich ppl. Tho about 60% of those ppl with the .01% actively worship satan.

Yah they want us to be blackpilled depressed and unhappy about our looks. Tbh this is a toxic website. Satan loves this forum because it makes ppl hate life. I just come on here every so often if i feel like i have something good to post. I've been actually on here recently trying to make more positive posts

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and Deleted member 9380
Well the people on top. You can call them the illuminati if u want but after u do ur research, a lot of them are non worshipping jews and other rich ppl. Tho about 60% of those ppl with the .01% actively worship satan.

Yah they want us to be blackpilled depressed and unhappy about our looks. Tbh this is a toxic website. Satan loves this forum because it makes ppl hate life. I just come on here every so often if i feel like i have something good to post. I've been actually on here recently trying to make more positive posts
based and true

• +1
Reactions: rydofx