Is there a looksmax approved and detailed NTmaxxing guide?

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
Everyday it becomes clear that being NT is the most important thing in life. Whether it's personal, romantic or professional life, knowing people, being good at small talk and longer discussions, being able to have social experiences that you can use to improve and convey your social status are all crucial.

While it might be impossible to become NT, it could be possible to fake it for the benefits. Alcohol helps but obviously isn't a permanent or ideal solution.

Has anyone here managed to NTmaxx and go from silent ghost, to being able to chat with anyone, whether to make small talk, build a friendship, be fun in a date and so on? Is there any NTmaxxing guide that isn't cope like "start a hobby"?

The way I see it is that the main barrier in NTmaxxing is the chicken and egg situation. You need social skills to make friends and getting life experiences, and at the same time you use and refer to stories from your social circle, life, events, gossip and other people to practice talking to others and improving your social skills. If you have not done the above loop daily since childhood, it's impossible to relate to others or socialize.

• +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism and Brus Wane
This is a post I made long ago criticising oofy doofy theory.

It does include a guide that I believed would make anyone who follows it qualify as "oofy doofy" but you could also take that to mean being NT.