is there a more boring life than sam sulek's

junpei

junpei

Iron
all he does lift eat shit everyday but he makes millions of dollars

Best profile picture in the forum

• Love it
Reactions: junpei
Sam Sulek is a disgrace. He's singlehandedly ruined the prospects of getting laid for millions of young men by advocating for gym-celling on an ideological level. He is a dangerous individual and a false prophet, subverting men down a path of eternal inceldom.

There should be a counter-movement that advocates for twink-maxxing.

But I guess it's good for our competition that many bloated subhumans waddle among us because of Sam Sulek.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, yue and glizzygnasher68
Sam Sulek is a disgrace. He's singlehandedly ruined the prospects of getting laid for millions of young men by advocating for gym-celling on an ideological level. He is a dangerous individual and a false prophet, subverting men down a path of eternal inceldom.

But I guess it's good for our competition that many bloated subhumans waddle among us because of Sam Sulek.
i think its a good thing
alot of his fans get fat tryna be big like him because they are clueless about natural lifting
back in the day every teenager was like ripped but now i only see fatasses

better for us man.. we need all the advantages we can get, let all the youngcel zoomers who follow him bloat up/roid up

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
@greycel i thought u were gonna give me the PE guide??? still waiting bhai