• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and Copeful
I like their videos somewhat... Tyson Ballou shape is cold

@goat2x check out the minox results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not completely correct in my opinion.
For men, low, straight eyebrows are ALWAYS the best, regardless of the country.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5969
Ngl my eyebrows are one of my very few good features...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookzmax, Deleted member 2205, Looks234 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and .*my*.
Ngl my eyebrows are one of my very few good features...

Brows me.. I have the length but not the density and thickness might need a brow transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Your shape is bad they are just thick and not really low set

I dunno, they seemed to work when I was better looking?

Photo 2020 11 27 14 33 40

Nevermind! I take everything back! The girls who used to say I like/love your eyebrows were just completely wrong! (Including an ex) I mean what do their instincts matter any way? Let's more value the natural eye of an involuntarily celibate timid twit with an "intellectual" take on eyebrows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Looks234, Deleted member 10107 and 2 others

View attachment 925434

Nevermind! I take everything back! The girls who used to say I like/love your eyebrows were just completely wrong! (Including an ex) I mean what do their instincts matter any way? Let's more value the natural eye of an involuntarily celibate timid twit with an "intellectual" take on eyebrows.
Ye they look much better in this pic pretty much ideal

Ur ethnic. Having low-set dense eyebrows is more of a falio if ur ethnic tbh. Too many ethnics have that trait which negates its goodness tbh.

Photo 2020 11 27 14 33 40

Nevermind! I take everything back! The girls who used to say I like/love your eyebrows were just completely wrong! (Including an ex) I mean what do their instincts matter any way? Lets more value the natural eye of an involuntarily celibate timid twit with an "intellectual" take on eyebrows.

Brows me.. I have the length but not the density and thickness might need a brow transplant

Yeah man. Get the transplant.

I know Asians suffer from a lack of hair on their brow-ridge as well as SOME blacks right?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
mine are perfect :)

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Yes but they looked like shit where i rated it.
View attachment 925445

That was taken with a shitty android camera vs the other which was with a webcam that actually had better resolution and shit. I used to get them threaded by a professional, but because of Covid-19 I've had to pluck them myself and as a result this has been the result lol.

That was taken with a shitty android camera vs the other which was with a webcam that actually had better resolution and shit. I used to get them threaded by a professional, but because of Covid-19 I've had to pluck them myself and as a result this has been the result lol.

Plus I was just better looking when I was younger and leaner. So you're obviously struggling to isolate the eyebrows from the current mediocre face.

I see this bitch loser keyboard warrior nerd went and fished out the pic of me with higher body fat and edited it into his original post LMAO so he could look effective.

8394723e5c705f56b6ae1cbafe2e32fc 1

If I saw you IRL I'd probably make all your wet-dreams come true at once and bone-smash you into looking like a Chad you fucking pussy. We'd see how powerful you are then anonymous and insignificant twerp.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Not completely correct in my opinion.
For men, low, straight eyebrows are ALWAYS the best, regardless of the country.
the same exact thing for women

Ur ethnic. Having low-set dense eyebrows is more of a falio if ur ethnic tbh. Too many ethnics have that trait which negates its goodness tbh.
Ask him please if he got dumped. He put me on ignore list so I can’t. I would really appreciate it.

Yeah man. Get the transplant.

I know Asians suffer from a lack of hair on their brow-ridge as well as SOME blacks right?
Yeah I see it with most blacks. Maybe I didn't reach my full T potential, for now I'll just use dye.

Perfect? Perhaps not. Near perfect there is, however. Of course, it’s a subjective matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and tyronelite

View attachment 925439

Nevermind! I take everything back! The girls who used to say I like/love your eyebrows were just completely wrong! (Including an ex) I mean what do their instincts matter any way? Lets more value the natural eye of an involuntarily celibate timid twit with an "intellectual" take on eyebrows.
how did you looksmin?

how did you looksmin?

I work (Or worked) before Covid-19 for around 3 years a busy af job as an estate agent and pretty much just stopped being bothered going to the gym and/or playing sport. Couldn't be assed after long ass days at work and my days off were for resting. I fucked up. Since quarantine started back in May lost around 18kg though. Plus I was "cute/prettyboy" KINDA and you lose collagen with age.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
The larsanova brows are
Snapchat 1084436561

• Love it
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
Asian eyesbrows 🥵

Theres not one perfect shape imo, it just depends how well your eyebrows go with your other features