Is there a point in losing body fat if you’re already at ~15% or lower?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
We’ve all seen the impressive transformation photos of someone losing dozens of pounds and how much better it made them look. However, will you still see any benefit from cutting body fat levels if you’re already slim? Cutting to 10% should increase your bone visibility but I haven’t seen enough pics of this to confirm

Yes, but it varies from person to person, as it depends on fat storage genetics. Some people can look leaner than others, even though they are at the same body fat. The only way for you to see if it's worth it is by reaching 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
dont excuse your laziness

if you have face fat then yes

I'm at 15% and I have lean shoulders and chest but my love handle and cheeks are still fat

Yes, always.

Also tis not only about bodyfat, but water retention too (caused by salt and carbs).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, shakmax and Madness
Sup framcel

Hey, suffering fucking summer where I can't hide my subhuman frame. I war loose sized shirts to conceal. Can't wait for the extreme heat to be over.

Hey, suffering fucking summer where I can't hide my subhuman frame. I war loose sized shirts to conceal. Can't wait for the extreme heat to be over.
Damn man that really sucks. You have the ideal look to just wear baggy skater clothes anyways and dominate that niche for the summer

Damn man that really sucks. You have the ideal look to just wear baggy skater clothes anyways and dominate that niche for the summer

its funny because in winter I drees in hair jackets and long coats and people told me I look like some actor dreesing that "elegant", meanwhile in summer I dress full hobo because I need baggy and loose clothes to conceal frame lmao

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Prime JBs love the baggy clothes and skater style.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Madness
its funny because in winter I drees in hair jackets and long coats and people told me I look like some actor dreesing that "elegant", meanwhile in summer I dress full hobo because I need baggy and loose clothes to conceal frame lmao
What country are you from? If in burgerland or hockeyland just wear thrasher, zoo york, rip n dip, young and reckless, OFWGKA etc.
Prime JBs love the baggy clothes and skater style.
yeah buddy boyo. Those tik tok skater fags
Also forgot champion @Zyros

Last edited:
I’m 15% now and I do believe I looked much better at 12%

Your body fat weight depends on your fat free mass weight. Percentages mean nothing.

140lbs @ 12% will look better than 220lbs @ 12% because theres less overall fat

It varies from person to person depending on how their genetics store fat. Sometime you've lost all the facial fat you can at 15%, and going lower won't help, sometimes you need to go lower to something like 8%-9% to see maximum results.

If you're never been to single digit BF percentages then you won't know for sure. I recommend you at least try to get there and take progress pictures to determine whether or not there is a difference, and if there is, whether it's worth maintaining it year round.

This guy did a video on how drastically his face changed going from 18% to 7%.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers