is there a point to life?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
when u are unattractive, not wealthy, and non nt? cuz honestly there’s no hope at that point

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Experiencing everything is the point no matter your looks. Your life is what you make of it, if you keep rotting here its gonna be shit

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
eat good food and enjoy what u can

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
God

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Experiencing everything is the point no matter your looks. Your life is what you make of it, if you keep rotting here its gonna be shit
there is not possibility of experiencing everything in life for me maybe u are coming from the point of view which assumes other people like me have a chance at social relationships but that’s not true in reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
Rotting is the most peaceful thing we can do.
but if i rot i will just die no one will be there for me to help:feelswah:

there is not possibility of experiencing everything in life for me maybe u are coming from the point of view which assumes other people like me have a chance at social relationships but that’s not true in reality
lol im giga high inhib its not about just social relationships
Go travel a bit get knowledge in shit you are interested in try drugs and get drunk a few times go out a few times etc… Just do shit. Im not GL, not outgoing, broke as shit and still do shit and feel ok

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and leanmaxx74
You’d find it if you stopped posting for 5 minutes bro, go fuck some pussy

just fo on a cut to 10%bf and cope with pyshique

Point in life is to get a gf who loves you

lol im giga high inhib its not about just social relationships
Go travel a bit get knowledge in shit you are interested in try drugs and get drunk a few times go out a few times etc… Just do shit. Im not GL, not outgoing, broke as shit and still do shit and feel ok
i live for a waste of time basically because i have a life i live but don’t want

• +1
Reactions: ambi
There is no point. You just gotta lay there and play on your phone and just accept that life got a big cock Ready to gape you

As small dick incels that we aré,we need to make our own propuse far away from women,because women cause us pain.