Is there a softmaxx for the chin?

lightven

lightven

Iron
Title.

I do not have a recessed chin, my projection is just bad..
Snapchat 328899864

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Spiritualcell
FUCK, the image got cropped badly, it looks like im badly recessed

here's the pic:
Snapchat 328899864

your chin is good

mogger lips and forward growth nah its not noticly recessed nto a failo at all
my jaw and bloat is the only thing making me subhuman, im getting palate expansion soon, im not sure about the bloat tho because i became addicted to junk food.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
you had protruding mouth boyo jfl

It looks bad cause of protruding mouth

Facial hair
Tiktok fuckboy goatee

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
only way is if you have an overbite and thats causing it and get braces that can fix it
too broke for braces man, main thing i gotta worry about is my height

• +1
Reactions: finn899
too broke for braces man, main thing i gotta worry about is my height
oh fuck thats not a good thing to have to worry about whats your height and age r? im guessing 16 and 5'8 tell me if im close

oh fuck thats not a good thing to have to worry about whats your height and age r? im guessing 16 and 5'8 tell me if im close
FUCK NO man you're not close, i'm actually 14 and 5'2, i'm applying for a job just to get mk677 man. i don't wanna be a short mogger.

FUCK NO man you're not close, i'm actually 14 and 5'2, i'm applying for a job just to get mk677 man. i don't wanna be a short mogger.
your lucky you acted fast bro,your only 14 if you get on hgh you should reach atleast 5'10,btw dont gymcell then you will become an ogre

your lucky you acted fast bro,your only 14 if you get on hgh you should reach atleast 5'10,btw dont gymcell then you will become an ogre
it's gonna be hard to get on hgh, since i gotta eat healthy and exercise, do all of that stuff but im lazy, i can't get over the addiction of junk food, i wanna atleast reach 5'5, i started drinking milk everyday. i used to be bluepilled af when i was young, i wish i wasn't, matter of fact, i had a really bad lifestyle before, really estrogenic before i found out about looksmaxxing so im worried that my growth plates closed already.

• +1
it's gonna be hard to get on hgh, since i gotta eat healthy and exercise, do all of that stuff but im lazy, i can't get over the addiction of junk food, i wanna atleast reach 5'5, i started drinking milk everyday. i used to be bluepilled af when i was young, i wish i wasn't, matter of fact, i had a really bad lifestyle before, really estrogenic before i found out about looksmaxxing so im worried that my growth plates closed already.
nigga your 14 0 chance your growthplates fused and dont worry about working out if anything that stunts growth more then makes you taller,having a bad diet wont make you shorter as long as your not nutrient deficiant,buy a vitiman stack tbh

• +1
Reactions: lightven
nigga your 14 0 chance your growthplates fused and dont worry about working out if anything that stunts growth more then makes you taller,having a bad diet wont make you shorter as long as your not nutrient deficiant,buy a vitiman stack tbh
Should i start taking supplements? i only have magnesium, on sunday i'm going to the doctor to see if i have d3, ashwagandha and k2 deficiency, i've read that d3 and ashwagandha helps with height and testosterone, i must eat good while taking supplements?

• +1
Should i start taking supplements? i only have magnesium, on sunday i'm going to the doctor to see if i have d3, ashwagandha and k2 deficiency, i've read that d3 and ashwagandha helps with height and testosterone, i must eat good while taking supplements?
should i also get vit b12?

you dont need to eat that clean lol that has no impact on height you just need to eat enough nutrients to not be deficiant,reducing stress also makes you taller thats why ashwaganda is good,best for height that you need are d3,k2,magnesium,zinc,vit c, and zinc

• +1
should i also get vit b12?
i was about to say that yes take b12 on top of all this and i forgot to say iron,btw this supplements saounds expensive but dw i take all of these and 2 more,it only costs like 130 every 3 months which is not bad considering your height is on the line

• +1
you dont need to eat that clean lol that has no impact on height you just need to eat enough nutrients to not be deficiant,reducing stress also makes you taller thats why ashwaganda is good,best for height that you need are d3,k2,magnesium,zinc,vit c, and zinc
alright, thank you so much man.

i was about to say that yes take b12 on top of all this and i forgot to say iron,btw this supplements saounds expensive but dw i take all of these and 2 more,it only costs like 130 every 3 months which is not bad considering your height is on the line
Alright.

• +1