Is there a specific way of bonesmashing?? im doing it and it's working but don't know if im doing it right

Bonesmashing works, if you listen to videos of surgeon being interviewed on the subject they don't deny it works. They say its dangerous and that the result can easily look terrible.

You can easily destroy your collagen, get uneven growth, mistake swelling for gains, get scar tissue, look like a freak, etc.

So how do we get bone growth without all these underisable side effects? I think Ive found a way and I am going to test it for the next year and see if I get any improvement, will come back to share ofc.

Disclaimer : you will not get the same result as implant with this method, if you have the means and want rapid improvement, get surgery. I devised this method to induce growth AND preserve/improve the health of my skin and bones. So this is 50/50 for facial development and anti aging. I don't expect much growth in a year, I see this as a way to improve my face in the long run.

The logic:
-Shin conditioning, which increase bone mineral density and size(girth) over time is done in many ways: jogging, kicking heavy bags and shin rolling. They all work to create micro fractures in the bones.
-Amongst these method only shin rolling can be applied to the face. So instead of hitting the bone, we can apply pressure to the bones on our face therefor reducing swelling and since the movement is continuous across the bone, we can expect the result to be more consistent across the bone itself.
-A moisturizing cream can be used before each session to further reduce damage to the skin.
-Bone supporting supplements ; mag,zinc,calcium,k2,d3 should be taken at high dosses to ensure the body as the required nutriment to repair and grow bones.
-A pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) device can help build bones. Multiple studies have proved that it is a way to help osteoporosis by increasing bone mineral density and osteoblast, which is the process by which the body builds/grow bones.
- Using a PEMF device, which is very safe, as much as possible and especially after a bonesmashing session will most probably speed up the process of bone growth.

The tools
-Moisturizing cream.
-Bone supporting supplements.
-Gua sha set
Guahsa

-PEMF mask
Pemfmask

Method
-Apply moisturizing cream at least 5 minute before bonesmashing session.
-Apply pressure to the zygomatic bone, undereye, zygomatic arch and half of the jaw starting from the gonions. Apply continuous pressure for a set period of time, equal for each side of the face both in length of time and pressure. Use the gua sha stone or roller depending on the bone. Both can do the job. Its up to you.
-Take bone supporting supplement as follow
-Calcium 1500mg/day
-K2 1mg/day
-Zing 50mg/day
-Mag 500mg(elemental)/day
-d3 20000 iu/day
-Use PEMF face mask at least 30min per day, once I receive it I will see if I can comfortable sleep with it.

Benefits:
Obviously bone growth is the main goal of this method, but there are other benefits to using a PEMF machine:
  • increases micro-circulation
  • reduces inflammation and pain
  • reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • increases absorption of skin-care products
  • improves tensile strength of the skin
  • enhances collagen production in the skin
  • increases bone density
So along with tretinoin cream, this method could have a lot of anti aging and skin firming effect.

Conclusion
-I would just like to mention that I have been doing some facial exercise for the last week and plan on doing them for the duration of this test, I am also taking steroids, which are anabolic to bone tissue, I am not taking a lot(250mg/wk) but it could have an impact on the result.

BRO IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO THE TOILET BRB OUT OF NOWHERE A RANDOM HUGE URGE TO PEE CAME HOLY SHIT

Bonesmashing works, if you listen to videos of surgeon being interviewed on the subject they don't deny it works. They say its dangerous and that the result can easily look terrible.

You can easily destroy your collagen, get uneven growth, mistake swelling for gains, get scar tissue, look like a freak, etc.

So how do we get bone growth without all these underisable side effects? I think Ive found a way and I am going to test it for the next year and see if I get any improvement, will come back to share ofc.

Disclaimer : you will not get the same result as implant with this method, if you have the means and want rapid improvement, get surgery. I devised this method to induce growth AND preserve/improve the health of my skin and bones. So this is 50/50 for facial development and anti aging. I don't expect much growth in a year, I see this as a way to improve my face in the long run.

The logic:
-Shin conditioning, which increase bone mineral density and size(girth) over time is done in many ways: jogging, kicking heavy bags and shin rolling. They all work to create micro fractures in the bones.
-Amongst these method only shin rolling can be applied to the face. So instead of hitting the bone, we can apply pressure to the bones on our face therefor reducing swelling and since the movement is continuous across the bone, we can expect the result to be more consistent across the bone itself.
-A moisturizing cream can be used before each session to further reduce damage to the skin.
-Bone supporting supplements ; mag,zinc,calcium,k2,d3 should be taken at high dosses to ensure the body as the required nutriment to repair and grow bones.
-A pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) device can help build bones. Multiple studies have proved that it is a way to help osteoporosis by increasing bone mineral density and osteoblast, which is the process by which the body builds/grow bones.
- Using a PEMF device, which is very safe, as much as possible and especially after a bonesmashing session will most probably speed up the process of bone growth.

The tools
-Moisturizing cream.
-Bone supporting supplements.
-Gua sha set
Guahsa

-PEMF mask
Pemfmask

Method
-Apply moisturizing cream at least 5 minute before bonesmashing session.
-Apply pressure to the zygomatic bone, undereye, zygomatic arch and half of the jaw starting from the gonions. Apply continuous pressure for a set period of time, equal for each side of the face both in length of time and pressure. Use the gua sha stone or roller depending on the bone. Both can do the job. Its up to you.
-Take bone supporting supplement as follow
-Calcium 1500mg/day
-K2 1mg/day
-Zing 50mg/day
-Mag 500mg(elemental)/day
-d3 20000 iu/day
-Use PEMF face mask at least 30min per day, once I receive it I will see if I can comfortable sleep with it.

Benefits:
Obviously bone growth is the main goal of this method, but there are other benefits to using a PEMF machine:
  • increases micro-circulation
  • reduces inflammation and pain
  • reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • increases absorption of skin-care products
  • improves tensile strength of the skin
  • enhances collagen production in the skin
  • increases bone density
So along with tretinoin cream, this method could have a lot of anti aging and skin firming effect.

Conclusion
-I would just like to mention that I have been doing some facial exercise for the last week and plan on doing them for the duration of this test, I am also taking steroids, which are anabolic to bone tissue, I am not taking a lot(250mg/wk) but it could have an impact on the result.
def works i have a huge bump on my right shin from shin conditioning around that area. at first i thought it was a tumor or sum so i took it to the doc and they just told me it was bone growth from repeated force around that area (i did an xray too)

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
def works i have a huge bump on my right shin from shin conditioning around that area. at first i thought it was a tumor or sum so i took it to the doc and they just told me it was bone growth from repeated force around that area (i did an xray too)
started a week ago and already see results it def works if it doesn't for you then your doing it the wrong way

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_