Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I feel Like i have slight bradykinesi slower movements

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Solution
IMOGYOU
[ Looks scary

Hahaha don’t worry, Niacin is great especially the flush version.
Some people with atherosclerosis take 2-3 grams a day it has lots of benefits.
If you are a bit scared test in 2 hours before sleep.
By the way did you figure out how to mark me as a solution?
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
Are you that old?
anyway Niacin (B3) and NAD+ work synergistically to decrease symptoms, also make sure your D3 levels are optimal and always get enough sleep.
Use melatonin if needed, low doses are enough to make you sleepy and to not build tolerance.
Can you add me as a solution?
https://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/324/3/883.short

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/97/5/1004/4577000?login=true

Im not old im 21 i got. Very very slight after overdosing on sugar once and used to be on Antipsychotics

• +1
Are you that old?
anyway Niacin (B3) and NAD+ work synergistically to decrease symptoms, also make sure your D3 levels are optimal and always get enough sleep.
Use melatonin if needed, low doses are enough to make you sleepy and to not build tolerance.
https://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/324/3/883.short

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/97/5/1004/4577000?login=true

So my Stack will be
Niacin b3
Nad
Vitamin D3/K2 and Lots of sleep

• +1
Im not old im 21 i got. Very very slight after overdosing on sugar once and used to be on Antipsychotics
Antipsychotics in general makes you calmer which will in turn make you sluggish and "slow".
postprandial hypoglycemia or reactive hypoglycemia happens after high amounts of sugar.
So my Stack will be
Niacin b3
Nad
Vitamin D3/K2 and Lots of sleep
Pretty much.
Also get B12 IM injections though it is unlikely you are deficient because B12 takes a lot of time to depleted from the body, liver stores enough for 3-5 years.

Last edited:
Antipsychotics in general makes you calmer which will in turn make you sluggish and "slow".
postprandial hypoglycemia or reactive hypoglycemia happens after high amounts of sugar.

Pretty much.
Also get B12 IM injections though it is unlikely you are deficient because B12 takes a lot of time to depleted from the body, liver stores enough for 3-5 years.
Dont Take meds anymore , i once eat around 500g of sugar IT was january and since then my movements are a bit bradykinetic
I used to move very fast before that
So you say decent Dose of b3 will fix IT ?

Thank you very much Tell me how i can add you AS solution i will do

Dont Take meds anymore , i once eat around 500g of sugar IT was january and since then my movements are a bit bradykinetic
I used to move very fast before that
So you say decent Dose of b3 will fix IT ?
It will not fix it permanently if there is a predisposing factor like dementia or Parkinson which is highly unlikely but it will alleviate the symptoms.
Niacin the nicotinic version not the flush free and maybe add B1 Thiamine because sugar depletes it.
Thank you very much Tell me how i can add you AS solution i will do
I honestly do not know, try looking at the options on my post.

• +1
It will not fix it permanently if there is a predisposing factor like dementia or Parkinson which is highly unlikely but it will alleviate the symptoms.
Niacin the nicotinic version not the flush free and maybe add B1 Thiamine because sugar depletes it.

I honestly do not know, try looking at the options on my post.
I found one that is Nicotinamid
IT says flush free
How much mg per day?

Last edited:
  • +1
I found one that is Nicotinamid
IT says flush free
How much mg per day?
I think flush free version would be weak, nearly all researchers use the normal version which can cause flush.
Start with 500 everyday in the morning.
Be aware that you might notice a flushy red skin and you will feel a little bit hot and itchy.

• +1
I think flush free version would be weak, nearly all researchers use the normal version which can cause flush.
Start with 500 everyday in the morning.
Be aware that you might notice a flushy red skin and you will feel a little bit hot and itchy.
[ Looks scary

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
[ Looks scary

• +1
Solution
I will start with 50mg
Whats the Minimum Dose to fix the bradykinesia?

Tbh bro i would Like to Mark but i cant find how

• +1
I will start with 50mg
Whats the Minimum Dose to fix the bradykinesia?

Tbh bro i would Like to Mark but i cant find how
50mg is very low.

Take 250mg for 3 months then decrease to 100-125mg to build some in your system and to have a higher plasma levels.
Though I would advise to stick to 250mg daily twice if needed.
Significant improvements in motor function (UPDRS III score), handwriting size, fatigue perception, mood, and frontal beta rhythm were observed with 250 mg niacin.

Add NAD+ for synergetic effect:
  • Nicotinamide Riboside (NR): Studies typically use doses ranging from 250 mg to 1,000 mg per day. It is generally well-tolerated, with mild side effects such as nausea or fatigue.
  • Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN): Common doses in studies range from 250 mg to 500 mg per day. NMN is also considered safe with a good tolerance profile.
Good luck My friend.

• Love it
50mg is very low.
View attachment 2946154
Take 250mg for 3 months then decrease to 100-125mg to build some in your system and to have a higher plasma levels.
Significant improvements in motor function (UPDRS III score), handwriting size, fatigue perception, mood, and frontal beta rhythm were observed with 250 mg niacin.

• Nicotinamide Riboside (NR): Studies typically use doses ranging from 250 mg to 1,000 mg per day. It is generally well-tolerated, with mild side effects such as nausea or fatigue.
  • Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN): Common doses in studies range from 250 mg to 500 mg per day. NMN is also considered safe with a good tolerance profile.
Good luck My friend.
Amazing thank you very much .

• Love it
50mg is very low.
View attachment 2946154

Good luck My friend.
So basically this will increase your FPS Motion Like gamers would say
More smooth and faster(quick) movements

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
So basically this will increase your FPS Motion Like gamers would say
More smooth and faster(quick) movements
Maybe, but it will make your moves more rhythmic and smoother if you are showing signs of Parkinson.