Is there a surgery to change eyebrow tilt?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Journalpone 0034293g002

Going from left to middle or right pretty much. Would give a massive halo.

My eyebrows are like the left and it makes me look low class and evil

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and ManzareK
Your picture is false.

My little brother has the high trust look even though he has very straight thick eyebrows.

It's not the eyebrows that determine dimorphism but your level of muscle mass and the way your face looks like as a whole.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
Your picture is false.

My little brother has the high trust look even though he has very straight thick eyebrows.

It's not the eyebrows that determine dimorphism but your level of muscle mass and the way your face looks like as a whole.
Straight is the keyword. I'm not talking about negative bitch eyebrows, even straight brows can look high trust enough. Mine are positive turned and evil looking, that's not a good trait to have

Straight is the keyword. I'm not talking about negative bitch eyebrows, even straight brows can look high trust enough. Mine are positive turned and evil looking, that's not a good trait to have
Look, even if you use FaceTune2 to change that, you'll see that it doesn't make you more dimorphic.

Being older, having a thicker neck, having a more muscular physique and being leaner is going to help you so much more.
Way too many guys on here complain about looking too young when they are in fact quite young. I know that I look way better at 23 than at 18, not just because of my jaw surgery but also because of my age.

Left looks like @Syobevoli

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7419
Look, even if you use FaceTune2 to change that, you'll see that it doesn't make you more dimorphic.

Being older, having a thicker neck, having a more muscular physique and being leaner is going to help you so much more.
Way too many guys on here complain about looking too young when they are in fact quite young. I know that I look way better at 23 than at 18, not just because of my jaw surgery but also because of my age.
I want to look less dimorphic that's literally the point bro! Low trust eyes are bad!
Pretty much all psl gods have straight brows.

:redpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and sandcelmuttcel
Again, like I said, you need to be older. That guy looks like he is 15-16 years old, that is too young to look dimorphic.

He will look far better at 23-25, and even better at 28-30, especially if he keeps building muscle and getting stronger as he gets older instead of just getting fatter and weaker like most men.

Also, just getting older or getting muscular won't make change your PSL much if you don't have the potential for it, but you'll still look way better than you did before and that is really all that matters. As Larsanova said, your goal should be to mog your past self, not to compare yourself to other people who look better than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I want to look less dimorphic that's literally the point bro! Low trust eyes are bad!
Pretty much all psl gods have straight brows.
That is only true if your goal is to be a twink that appeals to dominant gay men.

To attract women, low trust looks combined with lots of muscle mass is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
That is only true if your goal is to be a twink that appeals to dominant gay men.

To attract women, low trust looks combined with lots of muscle mass is the way to go.
Brad Pitt has negative brows does he look like a twink? No he looks good, friendly and masculine at the same time, it's about trust levels not dimorphism

Again, like I said, you need to be older. That guy looks like he is 15-16 years old, that is too young to look dimorphic.

He will look far better at 23-25, and even better at 28-30, especially if he keeps building muscle and getting stronger as he gets older instead of just getting fatter and weaker like most men.

Also, just getting older or getting muscular won't make change your PSL much if you don't have the potential for it, but you'll still look way better than you did before and that is really all that matters. As Larsanova said, your goal should be to mog your past self, not to compare yourself to other people who look better than you.
bro it's a meme
hitting the gym will increase your dimorphism but not your health indication ( heigth, facial development, skin)
but to be happy in life you don't need looks but thr rigth mindset and lifestyle

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407 and sandcelmuttcel
Brad Pitt has negative brows does he look like a twink? No he looks good, friendly and masculine at the same time, it's about trust levels not dimorphism
Have u seen people who look low trust but also feminine?

Brad Pitt has low trust hunter eyes to balance it out. Most men would look like an utter cuck with his eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Have u seen people who look low trust but also feminine?
Not many I think. It seems to be related to prenatal t, yet there are high prenatal t people with neutral brows, I think it's also phenotype related.

In southern germany or in the balkans I see many people with those evil positive brows, like this german politician for example:

Unnamed

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Brad Pitt has low trust hunter eyes to balance it out. Most men would look like an utter cuck with his eyebrows
Yeah without dimorphism negative brows look shit, but I'm more for neutral ones anways, Pitt is on the extreme end of high trust.

Above average dimorphism with medium trust hunter eyes is what I consider ideal, the classic maesthetic look.

Not many I think. It seems to be related to prenatal t, yet there are high prenatal t people with neutral brows, I think it's also phenotype related.

In southern germany or in the balkans I see many people with those evil positive brows, like this german politician for example:

View attachment 1332800
Don't women on average have more pct tilt of the eyebrows? Also it seems like women often times have put eyebrows but arched

I literally have foid Bambi eyes with long lashes but my eyebrow tilt saves me